I Think I'm Falling For Alexa - Niall

Alexa’s POV

“Hey,” I heard him say as I woke up. I tilted my head to the window and saw that it was already evening. I turned to Niall who was beside me.

“Hey,” I replied back groggily. I scratched my forehead as I sat down on the bed. “Did I fell asleep? What time is it?”

“Yeah, you slept like a baby. It’s already 8 pm now,” Niall answered as he held my hand and leaned on the headboard. “Are you hungry?”

“I think I am. Probably, that is why I woke up,” I answered and put my head on his chest. “Haven’t you eaten yet?” He shook his head. I knew he shook it. I raised my head up. “Why? You shouldn’t had waited for me to be awake,”

“We’ll eat together, and that is what I wanted. Besides, I wasn’t that hungry earlier,” He answered and kissed my forehead. “Dress up now so that we could eat dinner,”

“Where are the boys?” I asked, still sounding so sleepy. I yawned.

“They went out and took dinner together. I said I will take mine with you,” he answered. I think that was sweet. He sounds so fucking genuine. Gosh.

“Okay, you dress up as well. I’m going to bath and dress up,” I said as I climbed down the bed. I also saw him climb out of the bed.

“I’ll be back,” he said as he opened the door. He tilted his head as I tilted mine, he winked at me and he went out. Holy Crap!

Niall’s POV

It’s really, really weird that the boys had thought that I and Alexa we’re making out. Sigh. But I was hoping to do it but I did not. I was afraid. I am not sure of what my feelings really are. I’m so confused. I don’t know where I am standing. I don’t know if this is still all part of the scheme I planned for Alexa or this is the truth; that I like her, that I love her. I shook my head to make those thoughts disappear from my head.

As soon as I got back to my room from hers, I immediately took the bathing towel from the rack just beside my bed. I picked the color light orange. I immediately took my bath. I think, I was in the room bathing for like 15 minutes. After, I dressed up and styled my hair like I always do and sprayed my favourite perfume all over me. I’m already dressing up for 10 minutes.

As soon as I was done, I saw Alexa checking herself in the mirror in the living room. She never noticed that I was watching her over the door of my room. She was wearing this blue dress and gold flats. I smiled when she twirled around. She is really gorgeous. I feel my heart beat is going faster, as if I just came from a race. Is this already love?

“Babe,” I said. She stopped and she turned to me with a smile. I walked towards her. “No need to be perfect. You already look so gorgeous,” I added. I took her hand as she stared lovingly to my eyes.

“Thank you,” she said in a timid voice. I can see her cheeks going reddish. It made me smile. She smiled.

“I’m sorry if it took me long to dress up,” I said and she smiled wider. She kissed me on my lips. I was shocked. There was a spark! I think I really had fallen in love! She then moved away from me, but still holding my hand. I looked to her. I’m the one who’s blushing now!

“I’m hungry already,” she said. I laughed.

“Okay then, we shall go,” I said and we moved out.