She Creates The Trouble

Harry’s POV

“Someone needs to stop Niall’s ex girlfriend in doing these things,” Annie told me. I looked to her and I knew, she is pissed with Sandra.

“I had this feeling ever since these things had happened that it was Sandra and now, this proves to me that she really is the one who did this thing to Alexa,” I said as I shook my head. “I feel so sorry for her for being so desperate,”

“You know, if I was Sandra, I will just move on instead hurting another people,” Annie said. “Alexa did nothing wrong at all. She just loved Niall,”

“Exactly,” I said. I can’t believe that I was right all this time. I then reached to my back pocket of my jeans and took out an envelope. In front of it was written with “1D Backstage Passes: 2 pieces”. I handed it over to Annie. She looked to me and smiled. I smiled back.

“As what I promised,” I said.

“Thank you,” she said.

“I hope we could do another deal next time,” I said. “I wanted to stay in chat, but I have to go,” I added.

“Nice meeting you up Harry Styles,” she said with a smile. I nodded and left the café. Now, it’s time to deal with Sandra.

Zayn’s POV

Me and the boys we’re bummed with Sandra’s sudden appearance. I didn’t like it. She has no respect to Alexa. I don’t want to hit girls but she wanted me to hit her. Lucky for her, I don’t want to stoop down to her level.

“Things aren’t going well for Miss Fernandez,” The doctor said. I looked to him. I am hurting with those words already. And it’s not just me, but as well as Liam, Louis and Niall.

“Will she be able to survive?” Niall asked.

“That is the question I could answer accurately,” the doctor said. “So much had occurred to her head. The injury she got was too much. Things like this happens and we should always expect for the worse,”

“How much is her chance?” I asked.

“40 percent to live, just to be honest with you boys,” He said. “And for me, if you’ll ask me what I think about her situation right now? She will never make it,” He added. Niall started to cry after hearing what the doctor said. The doctor patted Louis’ back and excused himself out of the room, along with the nurse.

“We can’t lose her,” Niall said. “This is all my fault! This is my entire fault!” he cried.

“Niall,” I said. “Calm down,”

“Mate, you don’t need to blame yourself,” Liam said. “This happens. Let us just hope that whatever the doctor said will not come true. Let us pray that a miracle would occur,”

“I’m going to die if I will lose Alexa,’ he said as I patted his back.

“All of us will Niall,” Louis said. “Alexa is already important to us. She is already part of the family,” he added. I looked to Louis and like me, Niall and Liam, he is getting emotional already. This hurts us much.

Silent took over and then we heard a knock on the door. That’s Harry maybe. I went to go and open the door. But something caught my eye. It wasn’t Harry.

“Mrs. Fernandez?” I asked as soon as I saw the woman standing in front of me.

Niall’s POV