Brightened Up

New Chapter for Irresistible! Yay! Thanks for those who keep on reading! And I will dedicate this to a loyal reader @wattygirlgoes1D. Thank you so much! So enjoy this new chapter. Sorry if it is short. I have reasons. Not writer's block. It's part for the story's thrill. So this  will make you hang in there. Take Care! --- kendrix xx

--------------------------

Alexa’s POV 

We arrived home and we heard screams and cheers inside the flat.

“What the heck they are screaming at?!” I asked. Niall laughed.

“Live Chat,” he answered. I dropped my jaws open.

“A live chat at 12 midnight…? You’ve got to be kidding. They’re like partying inside,” I said as I twisted the doorknob silently and saw the boys sitting in a long couch, facing a laptop and we’re literally talking.

“See?” Niall whispered to me. “They don’t party with an Awards Show coming up. They are saving it for tomorrow,” I shook my head and entered the living room. The door was slammed shut that it caught the attention of the boys. Everyone tilted their heads to them.

“Oh, the love birds are back,” Harry announced and tilted his head back. “People! Alexa and Niall’s here! The two people you’ve been looking for has finally arrived!” he yelled.

“Harry!” I screamed and he tilted his head to me with a smile. “Don’t be so noisy,”

“You should come here. You’ve got fans waiting,” Liam interrupted. I raised my eyebrow as I walked towards them, both hands folded into my chest.

“Since when did I have fans?” I asked. Niall came towards me.

“Since you got that bump on your head,” He joked and joined the boys on the couch. I touched my forehead where the wound used to be. Thanks for the flash bulletin, Niall Horan. I thought.

“Come on and sit with us. This is fun,” Louis said and came to me and pulled me and made me sit beside Niall.

“Since when did I become a dog?” I asked sarcastically.

“When Louis pulled you up and made you sit beside Niall,”

“Now I know,” I said in disgust. I then turned to the laptops camera. “Hello everyone! This is Alexa! How’s everyone up! I just arrived from Nando’s with Niall so I’m so sorry for being so late! So now that I am here. Spam with me and the boys with all your questions,”

“Look, the questions are endless!” Zayn pointed out.

“They are really spamming,” I said.

“They do. Don’t you believe on what Directioners could do? They rock!” Liam said.

“The first question. Choose,” Niall said as he tapped my back.

“From @The1DBOYS… the question is for me,” I said. “Who is the clean freak among the 5?” I read and I looked to the 5 boys. Then I spoke. “Harry,” I said. “I’m not really sure but I think that he is the one because look at him! He is so adorable,”

“I am adorable too,” Niall squeaked in.

“Yeah you are,” I said. “But this is Harry Styles not Niall Horan babe,” I said trying not to be sound rude.

“Yeah, it’s me the “Clean Freak” guy. Right Lou?” Harry asked and he nodded.

“I think I got that right people!” I said and they laughed. Then Niall read the next tweet.