Sandra Versus Alexa

Chapter 11

Alexa woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. She went out of the bed and faced the calendar in the wall. Fourth day of my stay here in London, she thought. She then checked her phone and saw a text message. It was an unregistered number. She opened the message. “Good Morning Babe – Niall.” She read and she smiled. So he is falling for me, she thought. She then replied and typed, “Good Morning as well babe,” and pressed “Send”. She placed her phone to the bedside table, took her shower towel from the rack and proceeded to her bathroom.

*Meanwhile*

“Good morning everybody,” greeted Niall as he entered the kitchen door. “So, the lucky boy is here!” Liam said. Niall sat down on a stool, smiling. “Blushing, huh?” Louis said and he grinned. “Is it obvious?” Niall asked.”It is,” Harry said as he sipped milk from his cup. “So, Nialler, what happened last night?” Zayn asked.

*FLASHBACK*

“I don’t know what you are doing and I don’t get it,” Niall said. “Then try to get what is it,” Alexa said and peeked to the window. “There is my house. I have to go. Good night,” Alexa said and opened the door but before she could step down, Niall pulled her and kissed her on her lips. The kiss lasted for thirty seconds, he counted. Alexa then moved herself way from Niall. Alexa smiled. Niall grinned. “I never thought you we’re a good kisser,” Alexa said. “That was lovely,” she added. He smiled. “See you tomorrow?” Niall asked as Alexa stepped down the car “I think,” Alexa said and closed the door. Niall saw her as she went in inside the house and closed the door. He then started his car engine and moved away.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“Yo…!” Zayn slapped Niall. Niall snapped out from the flashback last night. “What happened?” Zayn asked again. Niall grinned once again. “You’re grinning again,” Liam said. “Tell us about it mate,” Harry suggested “Well, I just kissed her,” Niall said “That’s all,” The boys we’re shocked of what they heard. “You kissed Alexa!?” The boys asked in unison. Niall laughed because of their reaction. “It’s like the universe conspired with my plans!” Niall said. “You’re still thinking about that?” Louis asked in wonder. “I actually didn’t expect someone will be fooled. Look at last night. She was like, going crazy for me. Calling me babe and when I kissed her, it was fine to her!” Niall said with a laugh. The boys shot each other a look. “This is actually turning out good. What has she eaten and she turned to someone I was hoping for?” Niall asked. “I don’t know? Maybe try to ask her,” Harry said. “There is no way that I will do something like that. She might find out. My acting skills last night worked out perfectly. I shall thou not ruin it,” Niall told the boys. “Seems like you are very excited about this,” Zayn said. “I am,” Niall answered.

*Later*

“He actually sounded like… crazy,’ Liam said over the phone. “You actually allowed him to kiss you?” Harry asked. ‘I have to so that he would not notice and so that he would believe,” Alexa said. “And see what it had did,” Alexa smiled. “Yeah… Whatever you are planning just worked,” Louis said. “Well, he didn’t know that he’s about to take his own medicine. I could be clever as he is,” Alexa smiled. “I agree. And it’s amazing that you are going against Niall Horan. It’s something really to watch out for,” Zayn said “I idolize him but not this one,” he added.”He actually lost his edge,” Liam said. “No he did not. He just met his match,” Harry said. “Right, Alexa?” Alexa laughed. “You guessed it,”

“Bye Mrs. Denver, I’ll be back later,” Alexa bid goodbye to Mrs. Denver as she exited the door with Niall. Mrs. Denver ran to the door.”Take care of my girl Niall,” Mrs. Denver said as they proceeded to Niall’s car. Niall turned back, “I will Mrs. Denver. There is nothing to worry. She is absolutely safe with me,” Niall said and stepped in into the car. Alexa peeked to Niall’s window and waved goodbye. “Bye,” Mrs. Denver shouted. Then the car engine started and left. “So, Mrs. Denver is your guardian huh?” Niall asked. “It shows actually,” Alexa said. Niall then held Alexa’s left hand and she glanced at him. “So, where do you want us to go?” Niall asked as he focused on driving. “Anywhere, as far as I am with you,” Alexa said and she smiled. “You want to go tonight to the concert?” Niall asked. “If you want me to,” Alexa said. “Great,” Niall said.