Sweet Gesture

Alexa's POV

"Here we are Alexa," Lou said as we arrived at the Madison Square Garden. The car stopped in a halt in front of the door. Paparazzo's we're everywhere. I tilted my head to her.

"I'm nervous," I said. She nodded. "Can I just leave?"

"I know you are but leaving won't do. Everyone is looking for you, you know?" she said and I weakly nodded.

"Do you think I will do well in there?" I asked.

"Of course...! You are Niall's girl and a mistake makes a person perfect," she assured me. "Niall loves girls who are not perfect. He thinks they are perfect,"

"And I'm one of them?"

"Yeah," Lou hummed. She looked outside the window of the car and tilted back her head to me. "Go strut there girlfriend!" she said and threw a huge hug on me.

"Thanks Lou!" I said cheerfully. What she had said made me feel fine and made the butterflies in my stomach go away.

"You have to go. Don't make the press people wait for you. They consider you as a million bucks!" I laughed.

"And I actually look like one. Look at my dress. It's sparkly," I said.

"That is why I made you wear one!" she screamed.

"Lou!" I said and she laughed.

"Go now," she said with a wink. Then the driver climbed down the car. We waited for the driver to open the passenger's door.

"Just smile and smile and smile," she suggested.

"Do I always have to do that during the entire time?" I asked.

"Yes. Unless Niall will make you smile like an idiot because he's making you blush," she said. I smiled widely. Then the door opened. "Get out there and show who Alexa is," she said and I nodded. I climbed down the car and glanced at her. She made a small wave and the driver closed the door. I smiled and turned. Flashing lights started to hit me as I walk alone in the red carpet. Fans who are on the sides started to scream as I waved at them, flashing my best smile. I smiled widely and stopped in the middle of the red carpet.

"Miss Alexa, right here," a paparazzi said. I turned and posed with a huge smile in my face. More paparazzi call me and I turn to their directions and gamely pose to them. I didn't care what they will think of me. I started to move with an usher came to me and helped me to the arena. As I entered, people inside the arena started to turn their heads to see me and I flashed my smile to them. Many we're whispering, many we're smiling at me. I feel like I am going to get married. Yikes.

I walked forward to the arena. I will be seated in the front row and the butterflies came again from out of nowhere and I breathed again. Inhale... exhale. I walked in the aisle, still flashing my smile.

"Over here Miss Alexa," the usher said and I nodded. I am seated exactly at the front row, just right in front of the stage. I sat down at the seat where my name was pasted. I sat comfortably. I watched the seats beside me and they we're reserved for the boys.

"Thank you," I said to the usher and he nodded.

"Do you need anything, Miss Alexa," He asked.

I'm good right now. Thank you anyway," I said politely. "How many minutes before the show start?" I asked.

"By Ten Minutes Miss Alexa," he answered politely with a smile.

"Oh, thank you," I said. He nodded and left. My eyes started to wander around the arena. I saw Kelly Clarkson in the other row, talking to a guy. I saw some seats vacant and pasted with the names of Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. Whoa. Star studded. I started to get nervous again.