Baby, You'll Be Alright With Me

“Be careful okay?” Niall said as he helped Alexa step down from the car. Alexa smiled. “I’m fine babe,” Alexa said as she held tightly to his hands. Harry was holding the car’s door then closed it when she got out. Liam then held Alexa’s another hand. Alexa chuckled. “You seem to be a lot sweeter than before?” she asked. “We have to perfect things out and make you comfortable or Mrs. Denver will scold us once she gets back,” Louis said when she got to the door. She chuckled. “Slowly,” Zayn said as he opened the door widely. Harry followed with a medium sized suitcase in hand. “Welcome to our house,” Niall said then Alexa looked around and smiled. “Wow. This house is amazing,” she commented as she walked in the living room around. Then she turned to the boys who we’re standing in the door. “I didn’t know you do keep a real house guys,” she joked. “Harry’s doings,” Liam said. “He’s the clean freak,” he added. “Being a clean freak is amazing,” Alexa said. “I’m a clean freak too,” she chuckled. “You have to rest now while we prepare dinner,” Louis said. “I’m the chef here but I wanted to see what the 1D Boys can actually do,” she said in a challenging tone. “She’s actually challenging us boys,” Harry said. Niall picked up Alexa’s suitcase. “I’ll be back. I’ll just bring her to her room,” Niall said. “Be back. She’s challenging us,” Harry said and Alexa laughed. “You bet!” Alexa said. “Watch out,” Zayn said and Alexa chuckled. “Let’s go?” Niall asked. She nodded slowly. Niall laughed with Alexa’s action. “Was that funny?” she asked. “Kind of,” he said then pulled her upstairs. Then they reached the second floor of the house. “The rooms are located here,” Niall said. “You’ll sleep just beside my room,”.”Where is your room?” Alexa asked. “This one,” Niall pointed out. “And my room?” she asked blankly. “That one,” Niall answered. “Come I will show you,” then he pulled her to the room. He opened the door and pulled Alexa in. “Whoa. It’s amazing,” Alexa commented as she sat down the bed. “Double Mattress,” she added when she touched and felt how comfortable the mattress is. “How do you know?” Niall chuckled. “Way back home. My bed is double mattresses,” she said. “Meanwhile, my bed back into our house here in London has three mattresses,”.”You want extra?” Niall asked. She smiled. “It’s perfectly fine babe,” Niall smiled then he sat down beside her. “Are you feeling okay?” He asked as he held her hand. She shot him a look.”When I am with you and the boys, I feel so safe and sound,” she replied. “I’m really sorry about the…” Niall said but she interrupted. “Shhh… it was just an accident,” Alexa said. “I’m really so lucky because of you,” Niall said. Alexa smiled. “I’m as well lucky with you,” she said then kissed him on his cheeks. He chuckled. “You better go now downstairs and help the boys out. We still have a competition,” Alexa said. Niall stood and went to the door. “I’ll see you after we’re done.” He said and winked. Alexa nodded and he left.

*LATER*

“Get ready for the Chicken ala One Direction as it is going to hit your table now!” Harry screamed and Liam placed a big circular tin tray onto the table and bowed with a grand flourish. “That was cute,” Alexa said and laughed. Then she took a glance at the chicken. She smiled. “What do you think?” Niall asked. “I haven’t tasted it yet!” she chuckled then she took a knife and a fork and sliced the chicken. It was soft. “Very soft means very yummy,” Alexa said then took a bite. “Deeply marinated,” she added. “How is it?” Louis asked. “Hmm…it’s perfect!” Alexa said. “I thought you could never do something like this,” she said and sliced a part of the chicken again. “Courtesy of the cookbook we have,” Zayn said. Alexa chuckled.”That is actually good to hear,” Alexa said and smiled. “And it does not mean that I am a baker, I don’t stand a chance in cooking,” Harry said. Alexa chuckled. “Stop chuckling, you’re getting a lot attractive!” Louis joked. Alexa laughed. ‘I just can’t stop chuckling and laughing,” Alexa said. “Sorry about that,” she added. “So, what is your verdict and judgment?” Niall asked. “Delicious! And in the range of one to ten, that would be ten,” she said and took another slice and was smiling in delight. “Yay…!” The boys screamed and gave each other a high five. Alexa chuckled. “We better eat before she’ll eat everything out,” Liam said and Alexa raised her eyebrow and they laughed.