Niall Finally Admits

Niall’s POV

“Hey! Wake up people!” Zayn yelled at the top of his lungs. I climbed out of the bed immediately, forgetting that Alexa was sleeping right beside me. I rushed to the door and saw Zayn standing in the middle of the living room.

“Zayn!” I screamed as soon as I saw him. He turned to me and laughed. “Why the heck are you screaming at the top of your lungs!?”

“Just to wake you all up! Your asses are on the bed for like more than 8 hours!” Zayn screamed back. He didn’t think about our neighbors.

“8 hours!? Seriously Mate!” I screamed and glanced at the wall clock in the living room. Zayn was pointing at it. We went home at 3 am and it is already three o clock pm. Damn.

“See!? 10 hours being in bed is not GOOD,” He said with a nod. I know what he means.

“I get it but…” I said. “I think it’s so rude to wake up everyone with a scream Zayn!” I said then slammed the door shut, leaving him all alone again in the living room. I saw Alexa still in bed, but half-awake.

“Who the heck was screaming…?” Alexa asked as she rubbed her eyes and yawned. “I’m still sleepy, you know?”

“Just sleep there. It was just Zayn,” I answered. She nodded and went back to sleep. Poor little thing. She gets awaken by some noisy boys. Then I heard another door slam shut and heard Liam talking somehow a little bit angry. He’s talking to Zayn. I decided to go back to sleep beside Alexa who was really s asleep. She’s been in New York for three days and she gets stuck in sleeping so late because of us. Then a knock came to my door. I groggily got up and opened the door.

“Yeah?” I said. It was Liam. I saw him holding some newspapers in hand.

“See these?” He asked.

“Newspapers, obviously,” I said and took the newspapers. I saw the headline on the first paper. “NIALL HORAN KISSES GIRLFRIEND: FOR PUBLICITY OR REAL DEAL?”. The other one says, “NIALL HORAN OF ONE DIRECTION IS SERIOUSLY INLOVE!”. I read the other headlines and we’re kind of shocked.

“I know Niall that we we’re there when all this happened. It’s fine. But if you are doing it for publicity, then you should stop,” He said. I was shocked with what I heard. I closed the door behind me slowly.

“No way,” I whispered. I saw Zayn coming towards us. “I did not do this for publicity. Yes, I would admit before that I did it to take revenge, but now; it’s all a different thing. I’ve got a different view of what I wanted to do with Alexa. I wanted to be with her, not take revenge anymore. I want to love her not hate her. I want to take care of her, not bully her. It’s all different now,” I said. But that is all the truth.

“So you are seriously in love Alexa? Is that what you are trying to tell us?” Zayn asked.

“If you are going to add it all up, yes,” I said with a nod. Seriously.

“Promise…?” Liam asked. I nodded. I raised my right hand.

“I promise,” I said with a smile. A one real smile.

Alexa’s POV

I woke up and realized that Niall’s not beside me. I remembered that I woke up a earlier because of Zayn who was screaming at the top of his lungs, just to wake us all up. I got out of bed and went out.

No one was in the living room or in the kitchen. It was so silent. I felt that no one was around. Then the front door opened and the boys came in.

“Where we’re you guys?” I asked, rubbing my eyes. I was a bit scared because they might have left me.

“We just got food for you,” Niall said as he went to me and kissed me on my cheek.

“Is it dinner already?” I asked.

“Yeah… Since we can’t cook like the way you cook, we decided to get food than to wait for you,” Louis said.

“Aww, you should have waked me up,” I said. “It’s fine if you can wake me up for food,”

“No, you slept late last night babe,” Niall said. “We think that It’s really rude for us to wake you up when you are having the best sleep ever,”

“I would admit that I did have the best sleep ever today,” I said and they smiled. I glanced at the clock and saw that it is already 7 pm.

“You slept like for 14 hours,” Zayn said and I realized he might have seen me glance at the wall clock. I looked to them.

“Whoa. That was a good one. I never noticed that I did sleep for like 14 hours,” I said. “It feels like just for like 5 hours,”

“You slept like an angel babe,” Niall said with a smile. I smiled. Angel? Ha.

“Are you hungry Alexa?” Harry asked and I nodded. “You should eat now okay? We’re getting worried. You haven’t eaten your Breakfast and Lunch,”

“Even you guys,” I said.

“We already did. We ate our heart out,” Liam joked.

“Oh I see,” I hummed then smiled at them. “Okay! Give me those and I’m going to eat them all!” I exclaimed and skipped to the kitchen.