The End

Many Months Later, Lucy's Pov, 

Soon as Natsu and I got back from our honeymoon we found out that Gray had finally asked Juvia to marry him and Mira had her son named Ace. He ended up having his fathers hair and mothers eyes. I was excited to meet my niece and nephew, Chloe and Conner. Chloe had her mothers red hair while Conner had a darker blue hair. Both kids having brown eyes like their mother. We found out that Juvia had ended up being pregnant. Gray was nearly murdered by Erza and Mira. Poor guy.

 It was soon Christmas once again. I was very excited for today as Mira was with me in the kitchen. We was baking cookies. Natsu and Laxus were in the living room with Ace talking. "You think this is the right way?" I asked Mira in a whisper as she helped me with Natsu's gift this year. Mira smirked. "Defo" Mira answered as we heard a knock at the door. The others must of been here. Mira and I finished off making some cakes and cookies and brought them into the other room. Everyone was here well the group along with Zeref and Mavis. 

My father and Igneel were both out. Natsu and I just took over the companies getting them both have the name Dragon Inc. We all started giving gifts as Mira somehow got me to give Natsu's his last. It was a fun day as it was finally my turn at the end. I passed Natsu a red box as he opened it. Mira winked at me as the others looked confused. Natsu's eyes widen as he looked inside. There was a small dragon baby rattle along with my positive pregnancy test. "T-this for real?" Natsu asked shocked as I nodded. 

He placed the box down and pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked at first but soon kissed back. Everyone was confused until they looked at the box. Soon they started freaking out. "NALU BABIES" Levy and Mira both shouted as Natsu and I pulled away from our kiss. I soon laughed as Natsu had me close to him. "KAWAII" Mavis shouted excited clapping her hands as for the rest of the day Natsu didn't leave my side. We payed games and smiled seeing Chloe and Ace got along very well. 

Mira already started shipping the two of them. Poor kids didn't know what they had to grow up with just yet. After some hours everyone soon left. It was pitch black out as they was lucky that all the guys had cars. Natsu soon pinned me at the wall making me laugh a little and smirk. "So Mrs Dragneel" Natsu whispered in my ear before kissing below it. I bit my bottom lip. "Why don't we have some fun" Natsu soon whispered in my ear sending a small chill down my back. Natsu was then kissed my neck as I was holding back a small moan. 

Natsu put his hand on my waist but was forced to pull away as his phone started going off. Natsu groaned making me giggle as he moved away pulling out his phone before answering. "Hello?" Natsu asked sounding bored out of his mind. Soon his eyes widen. "SAY WHAT?" Natsu shouted down the phone as I was confused. "NOT THAT! YOUR GETTING MARRIED? AGAIN!?" Natsu soon shouted down as I was very confused. "Have you told Erza or Zeref yet old man?" Natsu soon snapped down the line.

Igneel. Wait he was getting married?!?! I was soon shocked as Natsu ran his hand through his hair. Soon he ended the call. "Looks like we are both getting a new mother" Natsu mumbled as I could tell he didn't like the idea of his father remarrying. "Natsu your father finally found someone who made him happy again you should be happy about that" I poked his cheek as Natsu then sighed. "I know" he mumbled as I then gave him a quick kiss. "Plus you better start thinking on how your gonna tell him about your child" I then reminded.

Natsu smirked and pulled me close to him. "I will deal with that later for now I want time with my wife" Natsu replied before pulling me into a deep kiss. I was so happy that I was with him. 

And now we just started a new adventure. 

One that involved our child...

The End...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!

Just letting you know Im thinking about making a book 3 or just leaving it as this. God this book and the one before are like my longest books ever! Like DAMN!

Anyways hope you all enjoyed and please comment down below what you thought of the book!

~Red