Chapter 36, Wedding Night

Lucy's Pov, 

After a amazing meals it was time for us all to head out the room and talk around while waiting for the waiters to set up the party room. Natsu and I not leaving each others side as we couldn't stop smiling at each other. Everyone headed outside as it was a really nice day. Thank god. If it started raining the wedding would of been destroyed. As we was outside Mira and Levy were taking some photos and videos for the site. Levy even got us a photographer who was going around taking pictures. 

"I can finally welcome you to the family fully now" I heard Zeref's voice making me turn my head to see him smiling. I smiled a little as Zeref shocked me by giving me a hug. I did hug back but I was very shocked with it. Mavis came over stealing me from Zeref, hugging me. "I have never seen you smile so much in one day Lucy" Mavis laughed as I hugged her back giggling. I noticed Natsu speaking with his father and the guys not very far as he would look at me once and awhile smiling. Erza soon walked over as Mavis pulled away.

"Mira is upset that she can't have any of the wine" Erza sighed shaking her head making me laugh a little. I knew I shouldn't of but Mira did love drinking with the girls. "Talking about the wine" Erza then passed me a glass as I thanked her taking it. "You don't care that your not aloud any?" Mavis asked shocked as Erza did like to drink when the girls were drinking also. This made me think how alike Erza and Mira sometimes were. Erza and I ended up walking around speaking to the guest as she acting like a bodyguard. 

"Finally sisters Lucy" Erza soon spoke smiling at me as I smiled back. "At last" I replied getting us both to laugh a little. I was jumped as two warm around wrapped around my waist. I knew it was Natsu as he chuckled at me jumping. "You will give me a heart attack some day you know" I looked at him as he grave me a quick kiss. I then smiled and shut up as many guest looked in 'awe' once again. "Hey Salamander what it like being related to the stripper now?" I heard Gajeel nearly shout as Natsu smirked a little.

"Don't you even dare" I poked Natsu cheek as he pouted at me. "Fineee" he mumbled as half an hour later we was aloud to go into the party room. I looked around smiling as they had a dark room with disco lights, a Dj booth in the corner some tables and chairs set out and a dance floor. Erza and Mira both dragged Laxus and Jellal to the dance floor both boy sweating a little. Natsu was dragged off by his father to sit and talk as Levy dragged me also to another table. "You're wondering what Natsu and Igneel are talking about huh?" Levy asked.

I only nodded. "Mr Dragneel want's grandchild you know" Levy winked at me as I felt my cheeks burn up a little. "S-shut up Levy" I mumbled getting her to giggle. Mira ended up somehow getting most people to join the dancing making me laugh watching. Everyone knew not to say no to Mira right now. I soon smirked as Levy looked at me confused. I then saw Gajeel going to the Dj booth whispering something to the Dj who nodded and passed him a mic before stopping the music. 

Levy looked at him confused. I knew what was happening. Soon many of the girls were lined up as the Dj announced that I had to throw the bouquet. I got up getting ready to throw but I saw Gajeel nod as I didn't throw but walked up to Levy passing it to her. She looked at me confused as Gajeel went behind her. I gave her a wink making her more confused. I then turned her around as she saw Gajeel making everyone look shocked and happy. "Shrimp your my everything and I want to know" Gajeel was on one knee as everyone started freaking out. 

Levy covered her mouth her eyes watering a little as Gajeel gave the mic to Laxus who was next to him and pulled out a box from his pocket. He and I spent forever picking a ring. "Will you marry me Shrimp?" Gajeel asked loudly as everyone was looking at Levy. "Y-yes" Levy nearly shouted her eyes watering as Gajeel took the ring placing it on Levy's finger everyone was clapping, cheering while Mira was screaming 'GaLe'. I couldn't help but smile at my best friend who was hugging Gajeel crying a little.

"How long did it take you to help him plan?" I heard Natsu behind me as I turned my head to see him. "One whole month" I answered as Natsu chuckled. Soon it was time for mine and Natsu's dance as he offered his hand to me. I smiled taking it as he lead me to the dance floor. Once at the dance floor Natsu put his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Soon the music started as we started dancing. Many people watching with smiles or recording. Once and awhile I would hear Mira shouting 'NaLu'.

Half way through the songs others were aloud to join. Mira made Laxus take her to the dance floor as Gajeel brought Levy. Igneel brought his girlfriend Grandine as it was a nice dance. Everyone was smiling having fun as the rest of the night everyone just had fun until we all had to leave. Natsu and I got a limo ride to a hotel near the airport as Natsu planned to take me to Paris for the honeymoon. I was shocked when I found out. But from now on I was no longer Lucy Heartfilla but I am Lucy Dragneel..