Chapter 33, Close One

Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up seeing myself in a bright white room. I looked around seeing Natsu fast asleep in a chair next to me, Gray sitting next to him also passed out. I sat up my side hurting making me hiss. "LUCY" I heard Mavis scream as I saw her in the doorway. I soon noticed I was in a hospital room. Natsu and Gray both jumped wide away rushing to my side. "Thank god" Gray let out a sigh of relief as I was confused. "W-what happened?" I asked putting my hand on my head feeling a bandage. 

"Makarov shot the guy holding you, the bullet hitting and going on your side, as you fell you hit your head really hard" Mavis soon explained as I nodded. I lest I wasn't really shot. I was close though. Natsu sat next to me on his bed, putting his hand on my cheek. "This hospital must hate us" he then mumbled making me giggle. Sadly it hurt my side to laugh making me stop soon. "I will get the doctor to give pain killers" Mavis ran out the room as Gray rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Im gonna call the others, I promised to do so when you woke up" Gray gave me a smile as I smiled back. Gray then left the room as I looked at Natsu. "It's my fault you got hurt again" Natsu whispered his voice filled with guilt and worry. I put my hand on his shoulder getting him to look at me. "It wasn't you fault Natsu" I whispered to him as he game me a small smile. He soon leaned in making me smile leaning in a little also. Our lips touched as my eyes widen, Natsu putting one hand on my waist.

Our lips moved in sync as I was melting into the kiss. We pulled away for air, Natsu putting his forehead on mine. I couldn't help but smile. "Well relax knowing you don't have to deal with Mard Geer ever again" Natsu soon made me a little shocked. I was confused a little on what he means but I then remembered. Mard Geer took Mavis and used that to wind up Zeref. That was a huge mistake on his half. You never messed with Zeref Dragneel. Unless you was Natsu who was one lucky guy who wouldn't be murdered by Zeref.

One of my hands went into Natsu's hair playing with his pink locks. "We need a brake" I then mumbled making Natsu laugh a little. "We have that trip coming up, remember what Mavis and Zeref got us for Christmas?" Natsu asked and reminded me. I soon nodded a little excited as the door to the room burst open. Natsu moved his head as we soon saw the others rushing over. I was soon a little shocked to see Erza was showing a hell of a lot more than Mira. "We was worried when we heard" Levy nearly shouted.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Im fine don't worry" I then laugh a little as they all let out a sigh of relief. We all soon started talking as Mira and Laxus came up with the name Ace for their son. Erza and Jellal had came up with Chloe and Connor. Everyone was pretty excited for them as Mira's due date seemed to be first of when me and Natsu would be half way through our honeymoon. "I want pictures sent" I soon begged as Mira then got excited saying she would send all the pictures. 

We was all laughing and talking though out the day as Gray was outside with Michelle them both talking to Zeref. We noticed them through the window what got me a tiny bit worried. Soon the doctor came in saying visiting hours were up as we noticed it was sunset outside. I was a little shocked as the others left, waving and hugging me goodbye. Natsu stayed as the doctors were afraid to ask him to leave it seemed. Natsu soon played with some of my hair getting me to smile at him. "Im glad your ok" Natsu soon whispered.

"Of course Im ok, you helped saved me after all" I then replied as Natsu smiled as he started using my hair to tickle my ear. I giggle a little holding back some laughs as Natsu then pulled me closer to him. "Just wait until the honeymoon Lucee" Natsu whispered in my ear getting my cheeks to burn up. I had many thoughts rush into my head on what he could of meant as Natsu gave me his signature smirk. "Still can make you that red huh?" Natsu soon asked as I playfully hit his chest. 

Natsu chuckled as I just smiled at him. I was glad that I was back in his arms.