Chapter 22, Wedding Plans

Lucy's Pov, 

Natsu made me late again. I was teased most of the day as the girls dragged me around for baby shopping. Mira kept freaking out on how we needed GaLe, Gruvia and NaLu babies. Levy's, Juvia's and my own face were bright red while shopping. Erza just laughed at us, eating a ton of cookies. As we was shopping we was in the last baby store in the mall. "Erza what if one of us has twins?" Mira asked as Erza started thinking. "This we may have a problem" Erza mumbled as Mira started thinking also. I looked at Levy who giggled.

"You guys will find out on your 5th month now come on let's go shop then eat before going home" I spoke to them as Erza and Mira smiled at me. They rushed into the store. Levy, Juvia and I all followed giggling. We watched as Erza and Mira ran around the store grabbing things matching their themes. After spending all theirs and our money we headed to the cars in the parking spaces on the lower floors. We filled up Mira's and Erza's cars as Laxus and Jellal were down there waiting. "H-how much did you buy?" Laxus asked shocked.

"I had to get at lest 2 of everything" Mira giggled sweetly as Levy, Juvia and I giggled once again. Laxus sweat-dropped as Jellal kissed Erza's forehead not caring how much she brought. He only cared that she was happy buying sweet themed baby stuff. Levy, Juvia and I waved goodbye to Mira, Erza, Laxus and Jellal as they all drove off. "Now Juvia why were you red all day?" Levy then asked smirking as we looked at Juvia. "G-Gray-Sama asked Juvia to move in with him" Juvia answered rubbing the back of her neck.

Levy and I started fangirling as Juvia went more red. "Juvia this is great for you and Gray" I nearly shouted as we all headed out the car park to meet Gray, Gajeel and Natsu at the park. Juvia smiled playing with her hair. "J-Juvia knows that she is just worried that she would fight with Gray-Sama" Juvia then sighed as I hugged her. "He loves you way to much to fight with you" I pointed out as Levy giggled. Juvia hugged me back as we walked back to the park, teasing Levy about her and Gajeel. Levy's face was burning up when we met with the guys.

Gajeel looked at Levy confused as Juvia and I giggled at her. "YOU GIRLS ARE DEAD" Levy soon screamed upset making Juvia and I burst out laughing. All the guys stared at us confused as I calmed down first. "Levy just admit it" I winked at her as she was glaring daggers at me. Juvia couldn't stop laughing as I was trying really hard not to laugh once again. "What are you lot on about?" Natsu asked sounding bored as I walked over to him, kissing his cheek. I saw a hint of red in his cheeks as I smiled at him. "Girl stuff" I answered him.

"Girl stuff sounds evil" Gray mumbled as Juvia calmed down and hugged his arm. Natsu pulled me close to him as he kissed my forehead. I smiled at him. "Now father has a wedding planner coming to visit us tonight" Natsu informed me as I nodded. Everything was moving pretty fast. We spent the day with everyone, laughing as I whispered to Levy so often how she wanted to move forward with Gajeel winding her up. Juvia giggled watching as she knew what I was saying. Soon Natsu's phone started going off with his new ringtone.

It was mine and his song. Natsu had set both our phones to have it as a ringtone. "Yeah?" Natsu asked answering his phone. His face looked annoyed as I guessed it was his father or one of his siblings. "We will be home soon old man" Natsu mumbled before ending the call. He soon sighed as Gray and Gajeel smirked at him. "Good luck wedding planning" Gajeel and Gray called out as Natsu put his arm around me. "We gotta go plan" Natsu mumbled glaring at my brother and Gajeel. I nodded and kissed Natsu's cheek once again.

He gave me a smile as we walked off heading toward his car. Soon as we got home we heard some laughter from inside. "Dad must know the wedding planner" Natsu mumbled as me and him headed inside. We got inside to see Natsu's father Igneel sitting with a young woman smiling at us. 

"Hi there Im Jenny your wedding planner" Jenny played with her hair as Natsu and I sat down on a sofa

"Hi there Im Jenny your wedding planner" Jenny played with her hair as Natsu and I sat down on a sofa. Natsu put his arm around me. "Hello Jenny, Im Lucy and this is Natsu" I felt like I had to be polite. No idea why. Jenny passed me a file. "Here are some ideas Mr Dragneel had" Jenny then informed as Natsu and I looked through the pages. There were many themes. From pink to winter to tropical. "Anything you got related to fire maybe?" Natsu asked making Jenny start thinking. She soon then went through a big bag next to her.

She soon pulled out another file, looking through it. She soon stopped at a page and smiled passing the file to Natsu. "Fire theme or the volcano one next to it" Jenny then giggled as I looked at the fire theme page. It was mostly red, orange and black and looked very much like something Natsu and I would do. Natsu turned the page showing the volcano theme one showing it more red and brown. I looked at the page next to it to show a spring type theme catching my eye. It was red, pink and white as Natsu must of saw I was staring.

"We like the Spring Theme" Natsu made me smile at him. He passed Jenny the two files as she nodded, she got a notebook out and started writing things down. "I will have my helper work with me, Im gonna be with Miss Heartfilla as he works with you Mr Dragneel" Jenny finished writing in her notebook and put it in her bag. She then went through the bag again pulled out some books. She looked through them all. After finishing one book she placed it back in the bag. As she was working on the last book she stopped at a page passing it to me and Natsu.

We looked at the pages to show places for Spring Theme weddings. "Have a look at them places, I will be back tomorrow with my helper" Jenny got up grabbing her stuff. Igneel got up and showed her out as Natsu kissed my forehead. I looked at him. "You just liked the colour ideas" Natsu whispered, snuggling his face in my neck. "You didn't have to go with it" I laughed as Natsu kissed my neck. I bit my bottom lip as he moved his face from my neck and placed his forehead on mine. "You liked it, that's all I needed to know" Natsu whispered making me smile.