Chapter 31, Kidnapped, Again!

Lucy's Pov, 

It wasn't long until me and Mavis were brought into the same mansion I was dragged to before. The men grabbed mine and Mavis's arms. Tightly in that also. We was soon dragged inside Mard Geer walking behind her, still holding Mavis's phone. "You messed with the wrong family bud" Mavis nearly shouted as she had her thinking face on. I knew she was planning a way to give a boys a signal. Or at lest find a way to tell them were they had taken us. We was dragged up the stairs and pushing into the bedroom I was in before.

"I wonder what dose the idiot Dragneel's see you in two?" Mard Geer had a cocky smirk all over his face as my hands turned into fist. I knew fighting out way out was out of the question. He had way more men then us. "You just started a war with me and Zeref, you should know, we always win" Mavis snapped a smirk growing on her face. That scared me. Mavis was 10x more scary than Mard Geer would ever be. Erza and Mira when both upset also way more scary. "I can't wait to see how, without you Zeref's plans won't be as good" Mard Geer replied.

He and his mean left, slamming the door close as we heard them lock it. "Lucy please say you have your phone" Mavis then looked as me as I checked my back pocket. My phone was still there. I pulled it out, passing it to Mavis as she started dialing a number. She placed the call on loud speak as the person soon answered. "Mavis long time no speak" I heard my high school teach Makarov's voice on the other end, shocking me. Mavis knew his number by heart? "Code Blue. Gildarts, you, sea front mansion" Mavis only replied.

"Understood" Makarov ended the call as Mavis smirked. I was getting really scared of her at this second. "Zeref ain't the only one with friends" Mavis then giggled walking over to the giant double bed, sitting on it. "Now we wait" Mavis sang as if she was a young girl. Her and Natsu do both act very childish. I walked over and sat next to her. She wasn't going to call the guys? I was confused on why. "Mard Geer wants us to call them, then they would come here" Mavis whispered to me as I had an 'o' face.

She was right. Best way to drag the boys to him was to call them and tell them were we was. That would be putting them also in danger. I wouldn't forgive myself if I did that..

Natsu's Pov, 

Zeref and I went to the meeting place Mard Geer set. The whole in the walk way in the water front made by the bomb that was meant to kill Mard Geer. I was confused on how he wasn't dead. Did he see the bomb? Did he know about it? Did someone save him? "Dragneel brothers" Mard Geer came out the shadows a small smile on his face as there was no emotion in my brothers face. Other than his eyes, they was filled with rage. My own the same but my face also showed I was upset, angry and worried.

This was the second time I had let Lucy get kidnapped. I couldn't let Mard Geer hurt her. "What is it that you want?" I asked upset having no idea what my brother's plan even was. "You to answer your phone for once" Mard Geer answered in a mocking tone. My hands turned into fist as my brother stepped in front of me. He knew I wanted to just jump at Mard Geer, ending his life right there. "Why take the girls now?" Zeref asked making me look at him and then Mard Geer. Mard Geer just chuckled.

"You have been a pain in my side for awhile Zeref, take two birds to take out many stones" Mard Geer only answered making me confuse and have more questions. What did he mean? Zeref was a pain in his side? I just stood there quiet, listening. "You have screwed yourself over Mard Geer, it wasn't me who was the pain it was my wife" Zeref answered sighing as if Mard Geer was some idiot child who did wrong. Mard Geer looked a little confused. "Now you show her where your base is huh?" Zeref soon asked.

Mard Geer stepped back as there was gunshots heard near by. "There's my wife's rescue team now" Zeref then looked calm as hell as I was worried for Lucy's and Mavis's safety. Mard Geer pulled a gun out pointing it as me and Zeref. "So you really just are the front man" Mard Geer snapped upset as Zeref then shook his head. "Just because my wife is hidden doesn't mean I'm not deadly myself" my brother answered as a loud gunshot was heard. My eyes widen to see Mard Geer get shot in the gut.

He soon fell to the ground as I looked at Zeref who was holding a gun himself. WHEN DID HE GET THAT?!?!?!?!