Chapter 19, Worries

Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up in bed to see half of it empty. Natsu wasn't there. I sat up seeing it was pretty dark out as I then saw Natsu's red dressing-gown was also missing. I got out of bed putting my pink dressing-gown on before looking out the window to see Natsu in the back garden. He looked a little upset and you could tell he was thinking. I walked out the bedroom, quietly not to wake Mr Dragneel as I headed down to the garden. I crept up behind Natsu hugging him from behind making him jump. "Trying to kill me with a heart attack?" Natsu asked/joked.

I giggled as he turned around, pulling me close to him. He put his forehead on mine as I smiled at him. "What's on your mind?" I asked putting on hand on Natsu's cheek and the other on his shoulder. Natsu sighed a little his arms around my waist. "Im worried about your safety that's all" Natsu answered. I just smiled more, that fact he cared so much that it worried him just made my heart beat a little faster. "I will be fine Natsu" I replied as the wind started to blow. "We got last days at college tomorrow, we need the rest" I then pointed out,

Natsu groaned making me giggle. "Fineeee" Natsu mumbled picking me up bridal style making me jump. "Natsu put me down" I nearly shouted as he gave me his signature smirk. "Nope" he replied, popping the 'p'. I groaned as he carried me back to our room. He could be annoying and cute sometimes. Natsu put me on the bed as I just giggled at him. "What?" he asked playing with my hair. "Nothing" I replied sweetly as Natsu pressed his lips on mine. I kissed back, melting into the kiss as our lips moved in sync.....

Later, Early Morning The Next Day, Lucy's Pov Still, 

I was up in my pink top with a white love heart on it with a pair of jeans. I was finally was aloud to check my phone after Natsu hid it. Still had no idea where he put it. I saw I had 30 missed calls and 20 texts. Great.... I saw 18 calls were from Levy while the rest were from Gray. Gray must of woken up. I then went through my texts...

From, Levy~
LU! GRAY IS AWAKE!
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
ERZA IS GOING TO KILL NATSU!
You guys better be using protection :P
Lucyyyyyyyy
God Im about to give up on you sooner or later woman!
Ok that's a lie, I love you way to much for that
LU GRAY IS AWAKE!
Lucy he wants to see you!
I TOLD HIM YOU SAW YOUR FATHER! HE UPSET!

From Annoying Stripper~
YOU SAW DAD?
WITHOUT ME EVEN!
DO YOU WANT TO DESTROY YOUR WEDDING? HE WILL END IT!
Ok maybe I was stressed sending those....
Flame Brain better not be keeping your phone from you =.=
He is ain't he?
DAMN IT LUCY REPLY BEFORE I MURDER YOUR SOON TO BE HUSBAND!
I need your help....
I wanna ask Juvia to marry me....
LUCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! 

I rolled my eyes as I started to text them back.

To Levy~
Sorry didn't answer, after my father Natsu and I had a date night

To Annoying Stripper~
Grow a pair of balls and just ask her to marry you and I was on a date night. Also yes I saw our father and found out the truth, will tell you later when I see you alone next :P 

After sending them replies I put my phone in my pocket and walked off grabbing my bag and headed downstairs to see Natsu leaning on the wall next to the front doors. "We going to be late" Natsu sang with a smirk as I rolled my eyes. I walked up to him, giving him a quick kiss, making his smirk grow. "Now I really don't mind being late" Natsu whispered as I giggled. Natsu pulled me into a kiss but as I kissed back my phone started to go off. I pulled away making Natsu pout as we then headed out the door and toward the car.

From Annoying Stripper~
What you mean the truth? o.o 

To Annoying Stripper~
I mean I found out what happened to our mother you twat!

I rolled my eyes as I put my phone back in my pocket. "Gray?" Natsu asked as I only nodded with a sigh. "Remind me to kick his ass" Natsu smiled making me laugh a little. He really didn't like anyone upsetting me. He always had his way. Then again I never really minded his way. As we got outside the college we got out to see everyone acting like nothing was wrong with the world. They was lucky. I wish my mind could just be like that all the time. Natsu walked over, putting his arm around me as he kissed my cheek. "Cheer up Lucy, we are about to get married and leave this dump" Natsu smiled.

I laughed and smiled back. "Don't let Mavis or Zeref hear that" I poked Natsu's cheek as he chuckled. We headed off to music to see the rest of the band already there. Even Gray. "Shouldn't you be resting?" I asked upset as Gray rolled his eyes. "No" Gray replied and dragged me into one of the music rooms, closing the door behind me. "Talk" he ordered as I sighed. I soon explained everything I talked with father as his face dropped. He looked even a little pale. "Maybe we should just drop it" Gray whispered as I looked at him shocked.

"There has been to much death Lucy" Gray then added as I looked at the ground thinking. He was right. There had been way to much death. Not everyone could take it. "I will think about it" I muttered leaving the music room and heading to Natsu who gave me a worried look. I put a fake smile on as he put his hand on my cheek, turning my face smile into a small real one......