Chapter 6, Aunt Aquarius

Lucy's Pov, 

Natsu and I got to the collage as many people were gasping and staring at us, whispering. What was with them? "Lucy" Mira rushed over out of breath. "Mavis needs to see you" Mira then sounded worried. Natsu pulled me even closer to him. Did Natsu have another fight with Loke? "Alright" I replied trying not to sound worried but I must of failed as Natsu looked at me. I knew what the date was. She had to be here. Natsu and I headed to Mavis's office to hear her sighing. I knocked on the door getting a 'come in' for a reply.

I walked inside to see Gray on the ground hurt. "Gray?" I asked worried and then saw her. My Aunt Aquarius. 

"Your brother is more of an idiot than before" she didn't sound very happy and then glared at Natsu

"Your brother is more of an idiot than before" she didn't sound very happy and then glared at Natsu. I saw him look at me confused. "Meet my Aunt Aquarius" I mumbled to him as he only nodded with an 'o' face. God I was about to be murdered. "What is that ring on your finger?" Aquarius nearly shouted upset as Mavis looked at me shocked, her eyes widen with joy. "W-well you see Natsu asked me to marry him" I answered not wanting her to kill me. She walked over grabbing Natsu's collar, pulling him into the air.

"Hurt her in any way and your dead buddy" she snapped before pushing him away from me. She have me a death look as I stepped back shaking. "YOU WAS GOING TO TELL ME WHEN?" she soon screamed as Mavis walked over, standing in front of me. "You don't have the right to hurt my students Aunt Aquarius" Mavis pointed out at AuntAquarius only 'tisk' while rolling her eyes. God she was scary. I saw Natsu sweat-drop as I mouthed 'sorry' to him. "Now this is family matter, make the pinky leave" AuntAquarius looked at me.

"He is family" I nearly snapped crossing my arms. Gray looked at me shocked like I had a death wish as Mavis also sweat-dropped. "Fine only because your marrying and that Gray told him" AuntAquarius then glared at Gray who looked more scared than if he was facing an upset Erza. AuntAquarius and Mavis went to Mavis's desk as I walked over to Natsu. "Im fine Lucy" Natsu smiled at me. "You sure?" I asked worried as Natsu nodded. I smiled back as he put his arm around me and we walked over to the desk.

Gray slowly joined us in pain. "Im here to say my worries are building, the payment account used to blow up the plan came from your father Jude" AuntAquarius made my eyes widen as I started shaking. Father? H-he killed mother? Natsu looked at me worried. "Could be someone who works with Jude but Im still looking into it" AuntAquarius then added. It didn't help my shaking, in fact it made it worse. I took deep breaths as I looked at Gray. He was staring at the ground his eyes widen. Could father really do that?

"Im getting closer to the truth so I will be leaving town again tomorrow morning, no need to put you both in danger" AuntAquarius made me look at her. "Your going to drop something that big on us? Im meant to be seeing father in 2 days, I can't face him now knowing this" I snapped at her. I couldn't stop shaking as my fear was building up. AuntAquarius only sighed. "It's for the best Lucy" AuntAquarius then kept her cool. "No it's not, stay here and let us help you" I replied fast as Gray looked at me. "She is right" Gray made me shock.

"You both have a wedding and future to plan" Gray sighed as I couldn't help but hug Natsu. Why was this happening to us? Why would anything do this? What did we do to them?

Later That Day, Natsu's Pov, 

I wasn't going to lie. Meeting Lucy's Aunt today was hard. She was more scary than Erza and I never thought that could ever happen! Like someone worse than an angry Erza or Mira. Maybe worse than an angry Zeref! I couldn't believe it. Then again I couldn't believe most things when it came to family. My father was dating some woman he met online what kinda made me a little worried for him. I just hoped that he knew what he was doing. Lucy and I was home from college. We was in the living room watching the news, cuddling on the sofa. 

She was worried about everything. I didn't know what to even say. I kissed Lucy's forehead making her give me a small smile. I was scared that it was fake. "I love you Lucee" I whispered to her as she smiled more. "I love you to Natsu" Lucy whispered back as I put my forehead on Lucy's. Lucy put her hand on my cheek. God I was lucky to have her. "We have band tomorrow before your classes" Lucy then whispered as I sighed. "These company classes are going to kill me" I mumbled as I moved my head back and pulled Lucy on my lap. 

She giggled a little, playing with my hair. "No dying before the wedding" Lucy ordered as I just smiled at her. "Alright" I replied my hands went on Lucy's waist as she just pulled me into a kissed. I kissed back right away, our lips moving in sync. Soon we heard the front door opening making me and Lucy pull away. I saw Lucy's cheek burn up a little as I just smirked at her. "That you dad?" I asked/nearly shouted. "Yes it is, now I want you to meet someone" father nearly shouted back his answer. I started to get worried.

Lucy got my my lap as I got up, offering my hand to Lucy. "No chance your making me go alone" I saw Lucy shake her head a little as she took my hand. We soon headed into the welcome room to see a woman standing next to my father...

 We soon headed into the welcome room to see a woman standing next to my father