Chapter 7, Grandine & Igneel

Lucy's Pov, 

Natsu and I looked at Igneel and the woman a little confused. "Son, this is Grandine my girlfriend" Igneel then spoke up as Natsu's jaw dropped. He was staring shocked as I just shook my head a little at him. "Not how your meant to act Natsu" I mumbled poking his cheek. Grandine and Igneel both laughed at Natsu's reaction. They was so not helping. Erza soon walked into the room and stared at the woman confused. "S-she's your girlfriend?" Natsu soon asked shocked as Erza's jaw dropped and she looked like she was about to pass out.

Poor them. I shook my head more as Igneel put his arm around Grandine. Erza soon passed out into Zeref's arms. "Nice to see you again Grandine" Zeref smiled being the polite one like normal.  "It's nice to see you also Zeref" Grandine smiled back as Natsu looked a little pale. He must of not expected this.  Igneel soon smiled at us all. "Wendy should be joining us soon" Igneel spoke out making Natsu more confused. "Wendy is my daughter" Grandine answered as Erza started to wake up once again hearing.

"WE ARE GETTING A SISTER?" Erza and Natsu soon screamed looking at Igneel. Zeref and I both shook our heads, face-palming. Igneel just laughed at them as there was a knock at the door. "That must be Wendy" Grandine smiled as Zeref walked over opening the door. I turned my head to see a young girl standing there holding a white cat.

"Cool you have a cat too" Natsu soon smiled as I felt something at my feet

"Cool you have a cat too" Natsu soon smiled as I felt something at my feet. I looked down to see Happy looking up at me. I smiled picking him up. The young girl came inside and soon hurried to Grandine's side. "Wendy don't be shy" Grandine smiled at Wendy as she only slowly nodded. I remembered when I was shy meeting everyone here. I notice Happy was staring at Wendy's cat as I felt an arm put around me. I then looked at Natsu who seemed more calmed down as he pet Happy with his other hand.

"Wendy that's my daughter Erza, the one with black hair is my oldest Zeref and the pink-haired is Natsu with his fiancée Lucy" Igneel told Wendy who only nodded smiling at us. "I-Im Wendy and this is Carla" Wendy whispered as Carla 'meowed'. We all moved to the living room as Grandine and Igneel was mostly talking. "How's you and Mavis going?" Igneel soon asked Zeref making Natsu smirk at him. Zeref and Mavis married a month before Michelle and Elfmen. It was a short wedding as they didn't want much people there.

"Fine, she has to work late tonight thanks to someone having another fight" Zeref glared at Natsu who rubbed the back of his neck. What did he brake? Igneel sighed shaking his head. "Loke started it" Natsu defended as I just sighed. "You and Loke again?" I asked as he nodded. Loke and Hibiki were fighting with Natsu a lot. Erza just laughed a little while shaking her head. She wasn't helping then again she told Natsu to fight back. "So have you lot thought about the wedding?" Grandine looked at me and Erza.

"W-well Jellal and I have been thinking pink theme" Erza went a bit red as Zeref didn't look very happy. He didn't like Jellal very much. Wait until he finds out about Erza being pregnant. "Natsu and I haven't really thought about it yet" I answered rubbing the back of my neck as I saw Natsu smirking at Erza. He wanted to spill that she was pregnant. "While Zeref and father are here, I got something to tell you both" Erza sweat-dropped as Igneel and Zeref looked at her worried. Poor Jellal he was so going to be murdered and cut up into tiny bits.

"I-Im pregnant and moving in with Jellal tomorrow" Erza answered as Igneel started coughing on his drink and Zeref had a dark aura around him. Jellal better run for his damn life. "WHAT?" Igneel soon shouted as Grandine only clapped her hands excited. "Im so happy for you Erza" Grandine giggled as Zeref eyed me and Natsu. "YOU BOTH KNEW BEFORE US?" Zeref soon shouted upset as I hid my face but Natsu's side. I could see him roll his eyes and nod. "Yep" Natsu answered having his bad-boy act on. "You didn't kick Jellal's ass why?" Zeref then asked.

"Because Erza would kick mine, duh" Natsu answered as Zeref sighed shaking his head. Igneel took a deep breath. "Does he know?" Igneel asked. Erza only nodded as Grandine hugged Igneel's arm. "Your going to be a grandfather, you should be happy Ig" Grandine laughed a little as Erza, Wendy and Natsu stared at them shocked. "This is so not normal for dad" Natsu muttered as Erza only nodded. I just shook my head again along with Zeref. Can't they be happy for him instead of judging?

Next Day, Natsu's Pov, 

I woke up hearing my father and his 'girlfriend' passing mine and Lucy's door. God it was weird seeing him in love again. One point he vowed never to do so again. I wondered how this woman changed that. I then looked down to see Lucy still asleep, her head on my bare chest as she was wearing a silk pink nightgown. I put my arm around her and smiled. Maybe I should be happy for dad as he was always happy about me and Lucy. I used my other hand and played with Lucy's hair. I closed my eyes relaxing not wanting to move.

"Morning Natsu" Lucy yawned as I felt her sit up. I opened one of my eyes to see her smiling at me. I smiled back as she put her hand on my cheek. "We gotta get up to see Erza off" Lucy reminded me as I groaned. I didn't want to move. Lucy giggled giving me a peck on the lips before getting out of bed. I sighed and followed. I changed into a black top with golden fire on it and black jeans. I turned to see Lucy in her white top with jeans. "Seen my boots?" Lucy asked as I then moved some of the cover of the bed to see them right next to the bed on the floor.

"How do you always know where they are hiding?" Lucy asked giggling walking over, wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist smiling at her. "No idea" I answered in a whisper before pulling Lucy into a deep kiss.