Chapter 8, Band Recording

Lucy's Pov, 

Erza had left with Jellal in his car vowing to come back later for the band recording. Igneel took Grandine out leaving me, Natsu and Wendy in the mansion alone. "So Wendy, why don't you tell me about yourself" I smiled at her. Wendy only nodded shyly. God she was Kawaii. Natsu was setting up the music room as Wendy and I was downstairs. "I like reading about dragons" Wendy mumbled. "Just like Natsu" I laughed a little making Wendy look at me shocked. Everyone knew Natsu as a the bad boy of the town.

I didn't. I knew Natsu for who he was. "Really?" Wendy asked shocked. I nodded as she smiled more. She was getting used to me pretty fast. Thank god, I didn't want it to get awkward. "Natsu is trying to get me to write a story about Dragons after collage" I then giggled as Wendy has excitement in her eyes.  "Your a writer?" Wendy asked her hands now together like she was begging. "Well learning to be one" I answered as she looked more excited. "I want to be a singer" Wendy giggled as I then had an idea. "Why don't you see our band today?" I offered.

Wendy looked at me shocked. "Really?" she asked as I nodded. Wendy looked around 14-15 years old. I couldn't help but invite her to watch the band. Soon there was a knock at the door. I heard one of the maids answered. "Hello Miss Levy" I heard Maid Spetto's voice. "Hello" I then heard Levy as I heard some footsteps before the door closing. Not long after Levy, Gajeel, Mira and Laxus walked into the living room. "OMG WHO IS THAT SO KAWAII" Mira rushed over next to Wendy making me shaking my head. I saw Wendy's cheeks burn up.

"This is Wendy, she's the daughter of Igneel's girlfriend Grandine" I answered as Gajeel and Laxus looked at me shocked. "Say wha?" they then asked. Natsu soon walked into the room and fist bumped Gajeel before walking over sitting down next to me. I smiled at Natsu putting my head on his shoulder. "Wendy you are so Kawaii" Mira giggled as Levy nodded. Soon the front door opened as Erza, Jellal, Gray and Juvia walked into the room. "Not going to pass out again are ya sis?" Natsu asked smirking.

Sometimes he was an idiot. Erza sent him a death glare making him shut up. "Now we are all here, how about we show Wendy what it's like to be in a band?" I then asked as everyone smiled at me. I saw Gray had some worry in his eyes. Something must of happened. We all headed to the music room. Levy was recording, Juvia on the site while Wendy and Erza watched. "Remember we recording 2 songs today guys" Levy reminded as we all nodded. "We taking a brake after this one, because Im starving" Natsu then mumbled.

"Agreed" the other boys mumbled as I mentally face-palmed. Boys and their food. I took a deep breath as we started the song.

After we finished Levy gave us the thumbs up. Erza and Wendy was clapping. Natsu smiled at me making me smile back. "While we on brake, I need to talk to you Lucy" Gray walked over to me making me worried and lose my smile. I only nodded as we left the room and headed downstairs so no one would hear. "Aunt Aquarius is in the hospital, she was attacked last night" Gray made my eyes widen. I stared at him, my eyes watering a little. H-how? I started shaking a little as Gray pulled me into a hug. "She want's to see us" Gray then whispered.

"W-who hurt her?" I asked in a whispered. "I don't know sis" Gray answered as I just shook my head. That answer wasn't good, I wanted to know. I needed to know. I pulled away from the hug wiping some tears. I couldn't head back into the music room like this. "Can we finish talking about this after the second song?" I asked as Gray only nodded. He knew I was really upset about this. Aunt Aquarius just wanted the truth about our mother's death and so did I. I took some deep breaths before we walked back into the music room.

Natsu looked at me worried as I just placed a fake smile on my face. Gray walked over to his place as Natsu walked over to me. "You alright?" he asked as I only nodded. Maid Spetto walked in with food as everyone was talking about the site and what songs to do in the future. My mind was else were. It was with my Aunt and if my father could really have killed my mother. "I think Natsu and Lucy should have a fire theme wedding" Levy snapped me out of my thoughts. Fire theme? I then looked at her thinking of the idea.

"Is there even a theme about fire?" Natsu soon asked. "Who knows" Jellal answered as Laxus had his arm around Mira who looked half asleep. Looks like she was up half the night. "We could have a double wedding" Erza soon smiled as she went deep into her thoughts. Jellal just laughed a little at her. I only rubbed the back of my neck. "What are your thoughts Lucy?" Levy asked. "We only just got engaged let me have time to think" I answered with a small fake laugh. Levy only giggled as I saw Gray look at me worried.

I knew Natsu notice as he also started to watch me. Damn it. "H-how did you all become a band?" Wendy asked in a whispered as the whole group looked at me and Natsu. I sighed shaking my head a little. "Natsu and I met and made a deal" I answered as Wendy nodded. "Then you fell in love" Mira giggled acting like the matchmaker she was. I shook my head a little as Natsu put his arm around me. I felt my cheeks burn up a little. "KAWAII" Wendy and Levy shouted giggling making my face burn up even more. I could see Natsu smirking at me.

Damn he can sometimes be annoying...