Chapter 14, Slowly

Some Day's Later, Natsu's Pov, 

Lucy was slowly getting better. She had finally gotten feeling back into her feet and Gray was able to walk again without needing help. Lucy was still struggling with walking but she was fine when she had help. I never left Lucy's side through the whole thing. Lucy was sitting up reading a song book in her hospital bed. She ended up humming most of the songs making me smile at her. "What?" Lucy asked laughed a little as she looked at me. "Just how beautiful you are" I answered knowing it was pretty cheesy. I saw Lucy's cheeks grow a little red.

I smirked at my victory as Lucy put a bookmark in the song book before putting it to the side. "I just can't wait to get out of here" Lucy then mumbled stretching as I chuckled. Lucy didn't like being kept up in the hospital rooms while hiding from the cameras, what were all around the windows. It had got annoying keeping them away. "We just got until you learn to walk again" I sat on the side of the bed and moved some of Lucy's hair behind her ear. She smiled at me as she put her hand on my cheek. "Hopefully that will be soon" Lucy whispered as I put my forehead on hers. 

It felt so good being close to her once again. I never wanted to leave her side again. I knew who ever ran them off the road would be back. "You do have the journal safe right?" Lucy then asked worried as I nodded at her question. Gray had told me about how some guys had kidnapped their Aunt. "Trust me, it's safe" I whispered back as Lucy gave me a quick kiss. The kiss made me smile at her as I played with some of her hair. "You know that tickles" Lucy giggled as I kept using her hair to tickle her ear. Lucy kept giggling a little as I smirked.

"You love birds can you stop being all love-dove" Gray's voice came from the doorway. I rolled my eyes turning my head to see him with Juvia. I stayed were I was as Lucy just grabbed my hand. I looked at her to see her smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back. "How you been doing sis?" Gray then asked as he and Juvia sat in the chairs next to me and Lucy. "Fine, hopefully walking again very soon" Lucy answered as Gray nodded. "Any word from her?" Lucy then asked a little worried as I knew she was talking about her Aunt.

Gray shook his head as Lucy looked at the ground scared and worried. I pulled her into a hug as Juvia got up and walked over, joining the hug. "GROUP HUG" We soon heard Mira shout as we turned our heads to see her walking over, dragging Laxus with her. He looked like he was about to pass out then again Mira was pregnant. Mira soon walked over hugging me, Juvia and Lucy. Lucy and Juvia only giggled as I saw Gray and Laxus smiling. "The others should be here soon also" Mira pulled away from the hug sounding excited.

"What's with you today?" I asked holding back a small laugh as Mira started thinking. "I dunno" Mira answered as I looked to Laxus. "Her being pregnant has made her more excitable" Laxus then answered as everyone but Mira nodded with an 'o' face. Made sense. Levy explained to everyone that Erza and Mira would be having some extreme mood swings and food cravings. "What foods you been craving Mira?" Lucy then asked. "Mostly just roast potatoes" Mira then answered as we looked at her shocked and confused.

"Just roast potatoes?" Juvia asked as Mira nodded. Laxus looked a little pale at the words as I smirked at him. He soon sighed, leaning on the wall as Erza and Jellal walked into the room. Erza was eating chocolate chip cookies. "Alright Im sad my child doesn't crave Strawberry Cake" Erza mumbled down a cookie making us all laugh. That was our Erza. Erza and Mira soon sat down asking everyone about ideas for baby themes for the bedrooms. "Why don't we all head out shopping when Lucy is out of hospital?" Juvia asked.

Mira's and Erza's faces lit up. "YASS" they both shouted excited as Levy and Gajeel came into the room. Gajeel looked at them confused as Levy just smiled. "Why they happy?" Gajeel asked. "BECAUSE US GIRLS WILL BE GOING BABY SHOPPING" Mira shouted at Gajeel and then giggled making him sweat-drop. She and Erza were both going to be more scary than normal. I sweat-dropped at the thought of them being so mean and creepy. "I think that sounds like a great idea Mira" Levy replied as Mira just smiled at her brightly.

"But we will need a theme to shop for" Lucy then mumbled thinking. "I want a cake theme" Erza spoke out proudly as Jellal just smiled at her. He didn't give a damn what theme Erza picked. "What about a forest theme?" Mira looked to Laxus for his opinion. He nodded smiling at the idea. Mira and Erza both started talking about their themes until the nurse came in saying visiting hours were up. "Talk tomorrow Lu" Levy waved as everyone but me and Gray left. As family we could stay. I kissed Lucy's forehead as she was laying down.

I could tell by her face she was tired. "Training tomorrow huh?" Gray asked as Lucy nodded. "It's making me tired just remembering what I went through" Gray yawned making Lucy laugh a little. I just rolled my eyes at Gray as he gave me a small glare. "See you tomorrow sis" Gray then left us alone as I looked at Lucy who was smiling at me. "What?" I asked playing with her hair. "The fact you still hate my brother like that" Lucy answered making me chuckle. "Can't help it" I replied making Lucy laugh a little. After a little while Lucy fell asleep.

Before I got up to move to the chair, I kissed her forehead. "I love you Lucee" I whispered in her ear meaning the words I said...