Chapter 25, Christmas Necklaces

Another Couple Of Weeks Later, Lucy's Pov, 

Tomorrow was Christmas and god Mavis was so excited. When Natsu and I were alone he was extremely excited as well. Mavis and everyone where asleep as Natsu and I were sitting in the living, cuddling up while watching Elf. Soon the clock alarm went off at it hit midnight. "It's Christmas Lucy" Natsu jumped up from the sofa excited making me giggled. I only nodded as Natsu then pulled a small pink box out his pocket. "And this is for you" Natsu gave me his toothy grin as I looked at him a little shocked.

"A-ain't we meant to be doing this with the others?" I asked as Natsu passed me the box, sitting down next to me. Natsu shook his head as I smiled at him as I opened the box. My eyes widen seeing the necklace inside.

"Natsu it's beautiful" I whispered as Natsu then got the necklace out the box and helped put it on me

"Natsu it's beautiful" I whispered as Natsu then got the necklace out the box and helped put it on me. Once it was on I placed my hand on it, staring at it while smiling brightly. I then look at Natsu, pulling him into a kiss. He kissed back right away pulling me onto his lap. I then pulled away and pulled a small red box out of my pocket of the onesie I was wearing. I then passed it to Natsu shocking him. "Think I forgot yours?" I then asked as Natsu kissed my forehead, taking it. He soon opened it and smiled. 

"You always know my taste" Natsu pulled a dragon type necklace out his box. 

We seemed to have the same type of gifts this year

We seemed to have the same type of gifts this year. Natsu put the necklace on and then smiled at it and then me. Natsu put his hand on my cheek and then his forehead on mine. "God I love you Lucy" Natsu whispered as I gave him a quick kiss. "I love you too" I replied in a whisper seeing his smile grow even more. We soon heard footsteps coming down the stairs making me put my head on Natsu's shoulder. He groaned a little hugging me as I giggled. He hated it when people got in the way of our time together.

Soon Igneel and Zeref came into the room. "Already started Natsu?" Zeref asked a little upset as Mavis walking into the room half asleep, rubbing her eye and yawning. I laughed a little seeing her. "Maybe" Natsu replied as you could hear by his voice he didn't care about Zeref being upset. Natsu was playing with my hair as Mavis and Zeref gave each other gifts. Mavis had gotten Zeref a bracelet with a black skull on it. Zeref had gotten Mavis new animal ear attachment to put in her hair. She loved those type of things.

She was hugging Zeref and kept saying thank you over and over again. It was cute to see them like that. Natsu and I laughed a little as Natsu and I got Igneel a dragon foot holding a black crystal orb. He seemed to love it. Mavis and Zeref got me and Natsu tickets to the water park Natsu and I first went for our weekend away at Wet Island Resort. "They have a new slide made for lovers" Zeref then informed us as Natsu smirked a little. I knew what he was thinking. I smiled thanking for the tickets. Mavis giggled smirking a little.

Natsu and I got Zeref and Mavis tickets to Paris with the hotel already paid for also. Mavis was freaking out and fangirling as Zeref and I was laughing at her. Natsu soon got up offering me his hand, I took it as he lift me up and then picked me up bridal style. "Natsu" I nearly shouted my face going red as Natsu gave me his signature smirk. We soon headed off toward the bedroom. I saw the clock on the way to see it was nearly 2am. We was meeting the others to record a song for the site and to be together. It was going to be a tiring day.

Later That Day, Natsu's Pov, 

We was in the music room getting ready to record as Lucy was humming the song we was about to play. "So hows the wedding planning?" Jellal asked me as I looked at him. "Hard" I then replied sighing a little, rubbing the back of my neck. "I know that feeling" Jellal mumbled as Erza and Mira were giggling about baby names in the corner. Juvia looked like she was ready to record as Levy got to the laptop.  Levy was singing some backup as she then got in her spot. Juvia started recording as we all started to play and sing.

After we was done Juvia gave us the signal we was finished. I was smirking as at the end of the song I kissed Lucy. She was red as a tomato. "You could of warned me a little" Lucy mumbled as I chuckled, pulling her close and then pointed up. She looked up to see mistletoe that I had set up the day before. "You so planned this" Lucy whispered as I smirked nodding. We all then left the music room, heading to the living room. We all started to give gifts to each other, the boys going on about how they could smell food cooking.

Lucy's Pov, 

I laughed as Natsu had me in his lap, he was hugging me, his head on my shoulder as he was talking to Jellal about the pains of wedding planning. Mira kept asking me for ideas of baby names along with Erza as I wasn't sure what ideas to give them. Mira then turned around to Levy real fast asking her to be the child's godmother. Levy was shocked at first but soon accepted excited. Michelle, Elfman, Lisanna, Mavis and Zeref soon joined us in the living room. Once college started, Lisanna and I started to get along.

She was much kinda when she started college and started dating Bickslow. Bickslow was one of Laxus's friends who had a crush on Lisanna for years. It shocked me at first but it shocked us all when they started dating but the others say it lest it changed her back to her old nice self....