Chapter 34, Wedding Morning

Some Months Later, Natsu's Pov,

Today was the day. The day I could fully call Lucy mine. I was wearing my suit as me and the guys were about to leave to a field of flowers that Mira mostly picked out for the wedding. Gray was next to me as I sighed. "What?" he asked upset as I looked at him. "Pants" I then reminded him as he looked down and then looked shocked. "AGAIN?" he screamed upset as I gave him a 'tisk'. Gajeel soon came into the room wearing a suit himself. "Time to go" he spoke as he was driving the three of us there.

We all headed out Gray's place as we was letting the girls get ready at mine. I couldn't wait to see Lucy. We soon got into Gajeel's car as he let me take a motion sickness tablet, Gajeel also took one as we headed to the field. Jenny and that creep Bob did a good job in helping us plan all this. I wasn't going to lie. Soon as we got to the field many of the main guest were there already. My father wasn't here yet as he was the one who was bringing Lucy down the aisle.Lucy's father was to busy with work to come.

Honest truth I just think he didn't like me. Or wanted to even come.  I took a deep breath as I talked to some of the guest. There was also much security thanks to me and Lucy having so many fans. They was keeping the press out as Levy, Juvia, Erza and Mira were with Lucy right now. Laxus was driving them here in a hired out limo. "So Natsu you ready for this?" Jellal soon asked as I sweat-dropped a little. "Sure" I answered as he shook his head. "How is emotional Erza?" I then asked smirking as Jellal looked a little pale. 

Poor guy had to deal with that. I had no idea how was still alive in all honest truth. After a small while everyone was placed into their seats as I got to the wedding arch. Laxus was soon coming in as the music started.

Lucy was finally here.

Some Hours Before, Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up early. I was excited and worried. Maybe even a little scared. I had a bath before hearing Maid Spetto open the door downstairs seems the girls are here early also. After the bath they girls soon came into the room. "Alright, Levy, Erza you two be on make-up, Juvia get the dress ready and I will do the hair" Mira spoke like a leader as the other girls nodded. Levy and Erza dragging me to my mirror, placing me down on the stall in front of it. Levy pulled out her make-up bag as she and Erza nodded at each other.

I sweat-dropped a little knowing if I moved I would of been murdered. Levy and Erza both started smiling as they started the make-up as I saw Juvia get the dress laid out on the bed. Everything was going good so far. "Lucy no moving" Erza snapped making me a little scared as was trying to be still. It was hard. I was so excited and nervous my body was moving a little all by itself. Soon as the girls where finished with the make-up Mira came over to the my hair. They was all more excited then I was. 

"Today is your big day Lucy" Mira spoke making me smile more. It was. Today was finally here. It took all this time but it was finally here. "Erza's after this ain't she?" Levy soon asked as we all nodded. Mira yelling at me upset that I moved making me sweat-drop. She was scary when upset. Even more scary now that she was pregnant. Soon as Mira finished my hair they dragged me over to the bathroom, Juvia bringing the dress over. "Change now" the all ordered as I shook my head a little before going inside the bathroom changing. 

After coming out Mira and the girls were smiling at me. Mira then passed me my bouquet. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You look amazing Lucy" all the girls were looking at me with 'awe'

"You look amazing Lucy" all the girls were looking at me with 'awe'. I thanked them as there was a Juvia was fangirling over my brother in a suit. We looked out the window to see Natsu, Gray and Gajeel. Natsu looked really handsome in his suit. "At lest they can't see us bad luck for the groom to see the bride early" Mira then spoke making us girls all giggle. We soon was looking at Mira's scan photo of her son as she and Erza were freaking out the most. Erza was more fangirling then normal since her emotions went crazy.

That made Mira 100x happier. "Time to go girls" Laxus said from outside the room. Levy and Juvia fangirled more as they headed out the door. I laughing walking slowly out the room to see Igneel in a suit. "You look amazing Lucy" Igneel smiled at me. "Thank you" I smiled at him as we headed outside to see the limo that Laxus would drive. Laxus opened the door for us all getting Mira to kiss his cheek. We headed inside the limo as the girls were dancing around the limo as one of the songs from our band was playing.

Igneel and I was both laughing at the girls as they was going crazy. That was when we soon arrived at the field. "Stations" Mira and Erza nearly shouted as Laxus opened the door for us. Erza and Mira got out first then me, then Juvia and Levy then Igneel. Levy was at the front of us while Igneel offered his arm. I took it as the other girls were behind me. We heard the music start getting me to take a deep breath.

It was finally time....