Chapter 20, Last Day Of College

A Week Later, Natsu's Pov, 

It was finally the last day of college. I couldn't really wait for this day to end. The group and I were all going to get home and meet at a fancy restaurant. Mira made sure we picked a fancy one. She really wanted to go to one. I was leaning in my chair listening to a goodbye speech from my teacher. I looked out the window to see Lucy's writer class window. I saw her sitting there writing something down. I was lucky to have her. "Now good luck everyone" the teacher nearly shouted as the bell went off. I jumped up and grabbed my stuff in a hurry.

I rushed out the room and headed toward Lucy's room to meet with her. I got there to see Loke leaning on the wall next to Lucy. "Loke" I snapped walking over, putting my arm around Lucy. Loke pushed his glasses up his nose and just smiled. "Natsu" he replied as Lucy kissed my cheek. I smiled at her. "We need to get home and get ready" Lucy reminded me as I nodded. "Alright" I replied to her as we walked off. I kept Lucy close to me as we headed to the car park. My car was still parked next to Gray who was unlocking his car.

"Hey bro" Lucy smiled as Gray looked at her. "You guys seen Juvia? She meant to be coming over mine" Gray then asked, sounding worried as I shook my head no. Lucy started thinking and then pointed behind Gray. He soon turned around to see Juvia running over. She looked tired. "S-sorry Juvia is late, Juvia was talking t-to teacher" Juvia explained as we all laughed a little. "It's fine" Gray put his hand on Juvia's cheek making her turn red. Lucy giggled a little as I pulled out my keys clicking them to unlock the car.

"See you tonight Gray, Juvia" Lucy waved as I opened the door for her. Lucy smiled at me as she got in. I closed the door afterwards and got into the drivers side. Getting in. I drove us back home and parked in an empty parking space. "Seems no one is home" I smirked with an idea as I looked at Lucy. "Natsu Dragneel what are you planning?" Lucy asked poking my cheek. "You will see" I replied getting out the car. Lucy got herself out as I walked over putting my arm around her. We got inside and I was right. No one was home.

My smirk only grew as I picked up Lucy bridal style making her jump. "Natsu put me down" Lucy nearly shouted giggling a little. "How about? No" I replied giving her my signature toothy grin. I rushed us up the stairs as Lucy kept saying to put her down. I didn't listen as we got to our room. I put Lucy on the bed as I was leaning over the top of her. "Y-your going to make us late for dinner" Lucy whispered her face turning red. "Not caring" I whispered back kissing Lucy. She kissed back, her arms going around my neck....

Later That Night, Lucy's Pov, 

Like I guessed, Natsu and I were running late. I was wearing my long red dress with black heels. Natsu was wearing a black suit with a red top. Mira wanted her OTPs to match. It was just like her to want that. As Natsu and I finally go to the restaurant a waiter took us to the VIP room out back to see the others sitting at a huge table. Erza was wearing a pink dress while Jellal was in a black suit with purple top. Levy was wearing an orange dress with Gajeel had a black suit with orange top. Mira was wearing a black dress while Laxus was wearing an all black suit with black top.

Juvia was wearing a blue dress as Gray was wearing a black suit with blue top. "Why are you two late?" Mira asked smirking as I felt my face burn up. Natsu and I took our seats, I was sitting next to Levy while Natsu was next to Gray. "Reasons" Natsu only answered as Mira and Levy were both smirking at me. "We can't handle another pregnant member of the group Lucy" Erza soon spoke as I felt my face burn up even more. I even saw Natsu's cheek had a hint of red growing. All the girls laughed as Gray was glaring at Natsu.

Was it wise letting them two sit next to each other? Most likely not. Us girls laughed and talked about the future while the boys started small fights. Nothing to big to upset Erza. Thank god. It wouldn't of been pretty if she got upset. "So Natsu, going to be taking over two huge companies huh?" Mira asked trying to stop Gray and Natsu's fighting from getting worse. Natsu rubbed the back of his neck. "Yep, most likely going to be hard work" Natsu replied as Mira nodded. Soon waiters came putting down different foods all over the table. Seemed like the others ordered one of everything. 

Natsu looked like he was in food heaven making me giggle at him. We all soon started to eat, enjoying our night. The boys and Erza ate most of the food making me and Levy giggle. "So Lu, going to go ahead and be a writer like you want?" Levy asked as I started thinking. I still wasn't sure what was going to happen. "Im not sure Levy" I replied as she then gave me puppy dog eyes. "You have too, your books are so good" Levy begged as I rubbed the back of my neck. She was so putting me on the spot. Unfair. Very unfair might I say.

"I-I don't think the rest of the world would think that" I replied as the rest of the table was looking at me. "Lucy your books are amazing" Gray spoke out as Juvia nodded, hugging Gray's arm. "Try publishing one" Mira gave me a wink as Laxus and Erza nodded at me. I played with my hair not sure as Natsu put his arm around me. "Give it a try Lucee" Natsu gave me his toothy grin as I smiled. "Sure listen to the idiot of the group" Gray muttered as Natsu glared at him. "Say that again Elsa" Natsu snapped as I sighed, shaking my head.

"BOYS" Erza snapped as everyone at the table sweat-dropped. "Y-yes?" Gray and Natsu asked scared looking at Erza. "No fighting at the table" Erza ordered as they only nodded. They both was pale making me, Levy and Mira laugh. Same old Erza... Not even her being pregnant will stop her from scaring the boys.....