Chapter 32, Rescue Team

Some Mins Before The Gun Shots, Lucy's Pov, 

Mavis and I were sitting in our room until the door opened showing us Jose the leader of the gang called Phantom Lord. 

"Lucy Heartfilla, your coming with me" he had a evil smile on his face as he walked over, grabbing my arm tightly

"Lucy Heartfilla, your coming with me" he had a evil smile on his face as he walked over, grabbing my arm tightly. Mavis tried pulling me back and getting in Jose's way but she was pushed onto the ground. I was soon dragged out the room, another man closing the door after me and Jose came out. He locked Mavis inside as the guy then pulled out some rope, and tied my hands together. "Hurry and get her in the van" Jose soon ordered as he let go of my arm so the other man grabbed it.

"Mard Geer won't like this" the man seemed to be questioning Jose's actions. I could use that. "He will be killed, you never mess with Zeref Dragneel" Jose replied making the man sigh and drag me off, down the stairs. I was being dragged toward a backdoor as I heard the front door being kicked in, gunshots firing just after that. "GILDARTS GET LUCY" I soon heard Mavis upstairs as the mans grip on my arm got tighter. He pulled me in front of him as if I was his shield and used his free hand to pull a gun out.

He aimed the gun at my head as I soon saw Gildarts my old teacher holding a gun himself glaring at the man holding me. "One move and I blow the Heartfilla's head in" the man snapped upset, you could hear the fear in his voice as I heard more gunshots above me. Makarov was getting Mavis. "I won't kill you and I will let you go without getting you arrested if you let her go" Gildarts had a calm voice as the man was shaking a little, his grip on my arm get even tighter making me bit my bottom lip.

He was starting to hurt me. Gildarts saw this as he aimed his gun toward us. "Or you think Im a bad shot?" Gildarts soon asked doing a gamble. I myself didn't know how good he was but if Mavis called them, then they had to of been good. I was getting pretty scared as the man stepped back, pulling me with him as he kicked the door behind us open. "Don't test me Gildarts Clive, I will shot her" the man snapped the gun moving to my side. I was shaking as Gildarts had a worried and annoyed look in his eyes.

I soon heard running on the stairs near by. Mavis.. "Gildarts" I soon heard Mavis as she and Makarov showed up behind him. Mavis gave me a worried look as her and Makarov stayed behind Gildarts, not moving. "Any closer and I will shoot" the man pushed the end of the gun deeper into my side. "Let her go" Mavis snapped having her serious face on. The man stepped back, pulling me with him to get us outside, next to one of the black vans we was pushed inside before. Makarov soon turned around and left most likely going around to attack from behind.

"Lucy your going to be ok" Gildarts then made me look at him. He seemed to be calm but I could tell by his eyes he wasn't fully sure. "Don't lie to the girl" the man holding me just laughed as he was slowly making he way toward the van, dragging me along with him. Gildarts and Mavis stepped forward now them both was outside with us. "Taking her with you will make it worse for you" Mavis had a calm but in her eyes you could tell she was serious. The man growled a little as his back was at the van door.

"MAVIS? LUCY?" I soon heard Natsu and Zeref shouting from outside as the man was starting to sweat. He seemed to be scared of the guys. Many people knew messing with Mavis would get Zeref on you. "Let her go" Mavis spoke much louder and clearer this time, her voice echoed through the house behind her. I soon saw Zeref and Natsu come up behind Mavis as the gun in my side got deeper, starting to hurt. "Lucy" I heard Natsu as I looked up at him. I saw the rage and worry in his face as Zeref moved in front of Mavis holding his own gun.

When on earth did Zeref own a gun? Then again it kinda explained why most people were scared of him. "How about we be calm and talk about this" Zeref had no emotion on his face, his voice calm as he placed his gun away in a holster. Zeref then showed his hands as the mans grip on my arm got tighter. "We don't need to talk about this, I know Im gonna die" the man nearly shouted in my ear his hand on the gun shaking. "And Im not gonna go alone" he then mumbled as Mavis's and Natsu's eyes widen as there was a loud gunshot.

Everything went cold as I was push to the ground. "LUCY" I heard Natsu shout as everything went black. W-what just happened? D-did I just get shot?