Chapter 16, Bad News

The Next Day, Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up with Natsu cuddling me. I didn't feel happy or like my normal self. Today was the day Natsu and I met. Also the day our mothers had died. I felt helpless and weak. I wanted to crawl up into a ball and cry. With the new information that came out about our mothers deaths, I just wanted to die. Natsu pulled me closer to him as I didn't move. I didn't want to even leave the bed. I closed my eyes, I felt a tear go down my cheek as I wished my mother was here. I wished she was there to see how much I grew up. To be there at mine and Natsu's wedding.

I felt Natsu sit up as his warmth left me. I felt even more cold than before. "Lucy I can see your awake, your crying" Natsu sounded worried as I just hugged myself. He soon laid back down, hugging me. He knew what day it was. "I know Lucee, I know" he whispered as I turned to face him, crying into his chest. It was a hard day for me. Always was. I was close with my mother and with my Aunt Aquarius being kidnapped. Soon the door went as Natsu got up going over. I sat up, calming myself down, taking deep long breaths.

"Master Gray is downstairs, he needs to see you and Miss Lucy right away" Maid Spetto sounded worried as my heart started to speed up. My hands started to shake as I had a bad feeling. "We will be down" Natsu only mumbled before closing the door. He walked back over to me, offering his hand. I took it as he helped me out of the bed, pulling me close to him. He must of been worried about me. My hands were shaking pretty bad. "It's ok Lucee" Natsu whispered as I hugged him. He hugged back, we stayed like that for some minuets before pulling away to get changed.

I put on a blue top on with white jeans. I looked at Natsu to see him wearing a red stop with black jeans. We soon headed downstairs to see Gray standing there. He looked pale. His hands were shaking as I looked at me worried. "T-the police found Aunt Aquarius" he whispered as my eyes widen. "S-shes dead Lucy" he then added as I felt weak, cold, dead inside. Natsu hugged me from behind as I felt like passing out. Falling backwards into darkness. "Im sorry Lucy" Gray then whispered as my eyes watered a little. "I umm" I wasn't sure what to say.

It felt like my heart broke in two. Gray walked over as he and Natsu both were now hugging me. I then broke. I burst out crying, as I was shaking pretty bad. After awhile to being like that Gray left to phone Michelle. Natsu hugged me tight. "We don't have to go to the graves if you don't wanna" Natsu then whispered as I shook my head. "No, I want to" I whispered calming myself down. I had to stop crying. The tear wouldn't help anyone. It was making the matter worse.  Natsu and I had wrote a song for today. I wanted to sing for my mother like I did before.

"Come on, lets get ready" Natsu whispered as he made me nod. Today was going to be hard but I had to get through it. I had no choice but to try and move on. Mother and Aunt Aquarius would kill me if I didn't. If I didn't life my live. If I didn't show the world how strong I really was. I knew I had to show them. I had to show everyone.....

Later That Day, Natsu's Pov, 

Lucy and I got into a car, as I drove us to Magnolia Cemetery. As we got out the car I grabbed my guitar case. Lucy was holding yellow roses as she took a deep breath. I walked over giving her a smile. "It's going to be ok" I whispered to her. Lucy smiled at me a little as she walked off ahead. I followed as we reached her mother grave. Lucy looked at it with a sad smile. Once we reached the grave I got my guitar out as Lucy took a deep breath. "Hey mum" she whispered wiping her eyes. It must of been hard for her.  I knew she was hurting but this was helping her move on.

"Natsu and I got a song to sing for you" Lucy then whispered as she then looked at me. I nodded and started to play my guitar. Lucy took a deep breath and started to sing....