Chapter 27, Mard Geer

Lucy's Pov, 

The freaks that took us had dragged Levy off to another room. Juvia and I were getting worried. "G-Gray-Sama will save us" Juvia kept whispering to herself over and over again as she was sitting in the corner hugging herself. I myself was pretty beaten up. I kept trying to fight the men off Levy and Juvia. Sadly it was 1 vs 5. Soon some men was dragging a knocked out and beaten up Levy into the room. They soon threw her onto the ground as I rushed to her side. "LEVY" I shouted my eyes watering.

The men only chuckled as I glared at them. They so messed with the wrong girls. Soon a man walked in making my eyes widen. I-I remembered his face from a picture in my Aunt's journal. Mard Geer.

"MY FRIENDS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS" I shouted at Mard Geer, glaring at him as I stood up feeling a little weak from the beatings

"MY FRIENDS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS" I shouted at Mard Geer, glaring at him as I stood up feeling a little weak from the beatings. I had to be brave. I had to stick up to him for my friends. "Then how about a deal Miss Heartfilla?" Mard Geer asked walking up to me. "A deal like the one you just broke with my father?" I asked crossing my arms. I was standing my ground, acting brave but on the inside I was scared, wishing Gray or Natsu would burst down through the door and save me.

"He broke mine first, you wasn't meant to even know about me" Mard Geer then played with a part of my chair. I slapped his hand away making him chuckle. "She has spice doesn't she?" he turned to his men to see them smirking, eye raping me. My hands turned into fist as I wasn't going to let them hurt my friends anymore. "Call your brother and tell him to give up the book and I will let your friends go" Mard Geer pulled my phone out his pocket. I stood there thinking. D-did he mean my Aunts journal? 

"First let them go" I then looked into Mard Geer's eyes. He was speaking the truth. He then looked to his men. "Take them to Magnolia hospital" he ordered as the men walked over, picking up a passed out Levy and Juvia. They soon left as I took the phone. "I won't call until I know they are safe" I then snapped as Mard Geer nodded. "Maybe this could be the start of a great partnership Miss Heartfilla or do you want me to call you Mrs Dragneel?" Mard Geer then asked smiling like a mad man. 

I wanted to punch that smile right off his face. After a small wait there was a message on my phone. I checked it to see it was a text showing a picture of Levy and Juvia being taken in by the doctors. I let out a sigh of relief as Mard Geer then offered me his hand. "Let's go to my mansion, it will be better than getting another beating" Mard Geer then offered as I hated to do it but sadly I took his hand. We left a the warehouse we was in and into a black fancy car. After a small drive we soon got out the car.

We was outside a huge dark mansion near the water front. I headed inside with Mard Geer as he lead me to a room. It was all dark colours as he then sat on a chair. "Call them" Mard Geer then ordered as I took a deep breath. "Gray doesn't have what your after the person Im calling has it so don't be moody" I then informed Mard Geer opening my phone calling Natsu....

Meanwhile Natsu's Pov, 

My phone started ringing as Gray, Michelle, Gajeel and the others were outside Levy's and Juvia's hospital rooms. I pulled out my phone seeing it was Lucy's number. My eyes widen as I answered right away putting it on loud speaker. "Lucy are you ok?" I asked worried. "I'm fine for now but I need you to give Gray the journal" Lucy's voice was weak. She sounded in pain and scared. What did that guy do to her? I started to get really upset. "Lucy your giving into Mard Geer?" Gray asked upset.

"Gray there has been to much death and pain, so please" Lucy answered her voice telling us she was lying. She didn't want to give up but she must of been made to. "Where am I dropping off this journal?" I asked upset as I heard a chuckle. Gray's and Michelle's eyes widen with fear as I heard some footsteps. "Give that back" I soon heard Lucy shout before more footsteps and a door slamming. "You have an hour to bring it to the waterfront entrance or Miss Heartfilla dies" a mans voice answered before ending the call.

My grip on my phone tighten as Gray looked even more upset than me. "I got a plan" I then muttered coldly getting everyone to listen. 

We are coming Lucy...

Hang in there!