22|twenty-two

"Lilly, stop crying. It's gone." Dylan says, sitting next to Lilly on my sofa, attempting to comfort her. She's not having any of it.

"But it was on my leg! Dylan, I'm going to poo myself." She says, shaking slightly.

"It was only a spider and anyway, Harry got rid of it so it's fine!" I say, slightly amused at how traumatised she was at the tiny insect.

"Only a spider? ONLY A SPIDER? ARE YOU JO-" She yells and I cut her off before she can finish blowing up my eardrums.

"Okay! Okay!" I make eye contact with Dylan and he burst out laughing, causing Lilly to furrow her eyebrows and cross her arms angrily.

"I honestly don't think I've ever seen anyone react like that to a daddy long legs before." Corey states, flicking through the TV channels. We'd just finished watching the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, all due to Jess' nagging.

It just ended up in us having an argument about whether Kim's bum was real or not. Jess was the only person who believed it was 100% surgery free.

"She had X-rays and everything!"

Absolutely ridiculous.

After we had all watched a few episodes of The Office, we realised that we hadn't eaten all day. I have no idea how this happened if I'm being honest, I have an impressive appetite.

"Pizza hut?"

"Hell yeah."

+

"Do I go for a Meat Feast or a Chicken Supreme? I can't cope, this is the hardest decision I've ever had to make." Jess questions, eyes frantically scanning over the menu. My mouth is full of garlic bread, so is Harrys and Dylans because we've already decided.

"Jess, hurry up the waiters coming." Lilly says, eyes widening at her whilst she's in a right state.

She ends up going with the Meat Feast after about an extra two minutes of deciding, thank the Lord.

"So Lilly, how did you and your beautiful boyfriend meet?" I ask once the waiter's gone.

"Well, we were actually childhood sweethearts, our parents grew up together and we were best friends from birth. It's kind of a clichè, really, but I think it's cute. We used to have pretend weddings underneath my tree house when we were little, he'd give me a Haribo ring and I'd eat it within five minutes of actually wearing it." She says, laughing throughout.

"She would wear these adorable pigtails everyday with different coloured bows in them. She would take one of them out and put it in my hair. We were inseparable." He says, looking down at her.

You could so clearly see that they were in love, it was amazing to look at. Whilst Dylan and Lilly had a lovey-dovey clichè relationship, Jess and Coreys was somewhat different. They would have little stupid competitions about random things every day, argue over who had the best hair. However, they really cared for each other, it was plainly obvious.

Me and Harry on the other hand, well I don't see it going anywhere. Ever since I found out about him and Olivia, I've not wanted to get involved romantically with him. To be fair, I don't have real feelings for him and I never did. Hopefully he feels the same way. He's brilliant company and a good friend on a night-out, but that's it.

"Five pounds for you to eat this chilli." Corey challenges Jess. Once again.

"It'll end in tears!" I say, an unrestrained smile on my face at the two of them.

"3,2,1, EAT!" Dylan says, us all watching Jess put the whole thing in her mouth, chewing, then swallowing. Her face remains neutral for about five seconds.

"Oh. My. God." Her face turning red, eyes beginning to stream. We all burst out laughing while she remains in a state of pain. "Guys, I'm being serious please help me."

Approximately ten minutes pass and Jess has recovered. "Five pounds, please." She says, triumphant.

"Not a day goes by where you don't shock me, weirdo." Corey mumbles, handing her the cash.

+

I'm still can't seem to get Luke off my mind. This boy makes me feel something completely unexplainable, however I absolutely love it. The kiss has been replaying over and over in my head. Will Ava ever find out? I really hope not. I'm pretty sure she's cheating on him, which angers me to a whole other extent.

I'm in my bedroom just touching up my makeup because I got back from college, completely and utterly mind-numbingly bored.

Somebody bursts through my door, making me drop my brush and let out a small squeal.

"Ava! You scared me, have you ever heard of knocking?" I ask, agitated and picking up my brush. I think the reason that I was so jumpy was because I was literally just thinking about the fact that I had kissed her beloved boyfriend. Awkward.

"Sorry! Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping? We haven't really spent any time together since I've got back from Sydney. A new noodle bar has opened up, we could go and get something to eat too?" She asks hopefully.

I sigh, thinking about how tired I was. Despite all of the recent events that have been going on, I still want to spend some quality time with my sister.

"Sure. Why not." I let out, standing up.

"Yay! Meet me downstairs in 10!" She says, the last of her sentence getting quieter as she shut the door halfway through.

I'm wearing black skinnies and a little top which is fine for me. I throw the top half of my hair into a bun and put some chewy in my mouth.

I grab my handbag off of my bed and walk downstairs, yelling to Ava; "Who's driving? It better be you since this was your idea!"

"Yeah I'll drive! Be there in a second!" And soon as she said it, she was down with me grabbing her house and car keys.

"Where's Luke?" I ask, noticing he's not in the house.

"Oh, I think he's driving round by the sea, wanted to get away for a while. What a freak." She says, the last part under her breath. I roll my eyes at her and get in the car, her following.

My stomach begins to growl and that's when I realise I haven't eaten all day. "Hey, can we go to that noodle place first? My stomach sounds like a whale." I ask, eyes scanning the houses as we drive down the road. Some charts song is on and Ava is nodding her head along to it.

"Yeah sure, you're paying!"

+

so I keep on changing the person who plays mia so don't be confused when you see pictures of random people lol

this isn't even a Luke fanfic anymore I love Harry too much (don't take this literally, it is a luke fanfic)

this is 4 u Lilly, happy now???