4|four

When I wake up, the sun is streaming through the curtains. I rub my eyes and push my long brown hair out of my eyes. I can faintly hear singing down the hall. Confused, I sit up and open my door, walking down the hall. The sound is coming from the bathroom.

"Hit it Fergie! All the time I turn around brother's gather round always looking at me up and down looking at my uhh!" I hear Luke singing from the shower, going high pitched at the end. I chuckle to myself and start to walk to the closet where we keep our towels.

When I turn around, Luke walks out of the bathroom. Water is dropping from his dirty blond hair, falling onto his muscly chest. I gasp. His towel is low, showing his V-line. He sees me looking and puts his long index finger under my chin and pushes my head up to look at him. I raise my eyebrows as if to say, "you look good and you know it."

He laughs, running his hands through his wet hair. How does he look so good? I walk into the bathroom.Before I shut the door, I find my eyes drifting towards him. I look at him as he walks down the hall, headed towards Ava's room. I can't help but notice his back muscles and the water drops trickling down him. I shut the door and get in the shower.

As I feel the hot water run down my body, I make a sigh of relief. I can finally forget about my feelings towards Luke. I smile as the water runs down my face. I wash my hair, running my fingers through it.

You walked in,

Caught my attention,

I've never seen a man with so much dimension,

It's the way you walk,

The way you talk,

The way you make me feel inside,

It's in your smile,

It's in your eyes.

I sing to myself, lathering up my body with a strawberry scented body wash. I wash it off and turn off the shower. I step out and wrap my towel around me, underneath my armpits. I open the door, letting the steam out. I walk to my room and begin to brush out my hair. "Hey" I hear a deep, raspy voice say. I jump and look at my door. It's Luke, what a surprise. He's wearing an oversized black sweater with his hair in his everyday quiff. "Oh my days, you scared the life out of me!" I shout, laughing mid-sentence. "Oh, sorry!" he says, his accent thick. I laugh at him.

"What are you doing in my room? Shouldn't you be with Ava?" I ask, subconsciously puling my towel further up my chest. Luke's eyes flitter down then quickly up again. "Well, she got boring. I thought I would come and see you!" He says, flashing a massive cheesy grin at me. He looks at my phone on my dresser and picks it up. "What's your password?" He says, smirking at me.

"Luke! Give it back!" I shout, trying to grab it off him. He starts typing random passwords in.

"4321. Original, Mia" He says, laughing at me.

"Shutup." I say to him, glaring jokingly at him.

He goes to the camera app, pouts and holds his fingers up making a peace sign. I laugh at him. He starts fiddling with it again and I run at him to attempt to get it back. He holds it up, way out of my reach. I mean come on, he's 6'4"! After pressing it several times, he hands it back to me. I turn it on, and he's made himself my wallpaper. I roll my eyes and look at him to find he's looking at me intensely, gliding his tongue across his bottom lip. "Oh, and by the way, I know you were singing about me in the shower." He says, before winking and running off. 

"Don't flatter yourself!" I shout after him.

I hear my phone chime and look down. It's Blair.

Blair: Hey, how did dinner go? Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I was babysitting that stupid kid from down the street 

Me: That's okay, he's so fit lmaoooo