5|five

Blair: omg r u serious???

Me: yes bitch!! i'm so jel of ava lololol

Blair: what if he's a total douchebag

Me: i don't think he is and if he is i don't care, he's blonde and has a damn lip ring!!

Blair: sounds like a peng ting, i gotta see him soon lmao

Me: aye sounds good hoe

Blair: dont do anything with him tho

Me: i aint that stupid

Blair: aight see u soon

Me: bye xoxoxoxoxo

Once I've out put my phone down, I brush through my blonde hair and throw some clothes on. I put on a bit of makeup, wishing I could do it as good as the makeup artists' do at the shoots.

I walk down the stairs to see Ava and Luke laughing and kissing. I tense up at this, but I remind myself that he's not mine, no matter how much I want him to be. "Morning" I say opening the cupboard with the cereal in it. I grab some lucky charms an put them on the kitchen island. I walk over to the fridge to find milk, only to realise that we don't have any. "I'm gonna go to the shop, we have no milk." I say, interrupting Luke and Ava's conversation. "I'll drive you." Luke says, grabbing his keys off the worktop. I don't object. "Alright, see you later babe." Ava says, planting a kiss on his cheek. I walk to the front door, grabbing my bag. "Luke! I really want to eat and I can't if you don't get in that car and drive me to the store!" I say, wishing I had a car. I have a license, but I'm still saving for one.

"Coming!" Luke says, running towards me. I open the door and walk over to to his black volkswagen golf, waiting for him to unlock the car. As he walks out the door, he trips over the step. I laugh at him, making sure he hears me. "Shut up Mia!" He laughs jokingly. He points his car keys to the door and it unlocks. I stand there and look at him. He's wearing a black tank top that says 'You complete mess' It shows off his muscles, which are slightly impressive."Well, are you gonna get in the car?" He says, smiling.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," I say, turning around. He unlocks the car and I get in. "So, um," I say, trying to stop laughing at him tripping. "How long are you staying for?" I ask, putting my hands underneath my thighs, looking around his car. I can see CD's scattered everywhere and spare change in the cup holder. Other than that, it's pretty clean. "Well, I don't really know. I've left my music store to Calum. I'll just have to see what happens." He says, glancing at me. He gives me goosebumps whenever he looks at me. This boy will be the death of me.

When we arrive at the store, I get out and walk over to Luke, smiling. He wraps his arm around my neck jokingly and we run into the store together, laughing loudly. I try to ignore my feelings towards him and have a good time, as a friend.

I walk over to the dairy section, Luke following and laughing. "Your friend actually fell off the stage whilst you were practising?" I laugh, shaking my head.

"Yes! I didn't know what to do so I just kept on clapping with the crowd and ignored him." Chuckling and biting his lip ring. "So, you didn't help him?" I say, grabbing the milk.

"No, he hurt his leg but he was fine." He says, shaking his head then letting out a short breathy laugh.

"You're so mean!" I say, punching his arm!

"Aw, you don't really mean that." He says, pulling me into him. My head is on his chest, breathing in his scent. He smells like coffee and mint. My head is spinning.

"I-uh-no-" I say, stuttering. Mia, why are you such an idiot?

He laughs at me and lets me go. I take a deep breath and collect myself. I smile, looking up at him. He's looking straight at me. "We should pay for this and go." I say, running my fingers through my hair and turning around. I hear him quietly whisper to himself. "Who knew she would be the pretty sister." I pretend to not have heard and keep walking, heart beating fast.

When we get home, I notice that Ava's car is gone as well as my parents'. Home alone with Luke. Great. I walk straight into the kitchen to finish what I started. I squat and grab a bowl out of the cupboard. When I stand up I see Luke leaning over the island eating dry lucky charms. He picks up the cereal box and pours them into his mouth. "Luke, stop it!" I laugh, throwing a lucky charm marshmallow at him, hitting his nose. He looks at me, turning his head slowly. "Oh, you're gonna regret that." He says, placing the lucky charms on the counter carefully. "Oh, really?"I ask, my voice sounding cocky. I've learnt to control myself around him, but only just.

Suddenly, he runs for me. I squeal running to the living room, standing in front of the couch. We both stand there looking at each other, unsure what to do next, panting.

He tackles me onto the couch and I scream, butterflies going insane. He's on top of me and his hand slowly reaches to my side. I hold my breath. He begins to tickle me, me thrashing and punching him. "Luke, stop it! Please I can't-" I break out into fit of giggles.

He leans down, lips centimetres away from my right ear. I can feel his breath tingle against my skin, causing goosebumps to rise. "Say you're sorry" He whispers with his gravelly voice. I look into his eyes. "Never." I push him off and run away.

I run up the stairs and look down. He's looking up at me, laughing. I stick my tongue out and run into my room, heart still beating fast.

Well, that escalated quickly.