20|twenty

(Not edited so do apologise)

The feeling I got when his lips touched mine was completely and utterly indescribable. It wasn't one of those cliche moments where I swear I could feel sparks, no, not at all. It was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I didn't have a care in the world. It was in the essence that if the sun would have been a kiss, that would be it.

The sweet moment lasted for about ten seconds before we both pulled away, a tickle of pink displaying on our cheeks. Because of the time that displayed on my watch, darkness overtook the sky. I didn't see his blush, but i could imagine it would be there.

His eyes remained the same shade of blue that I had fallen in love with and now, they're looking at me.

His eyes, oh, his beautiful eyes dart across my face, taking in every flaw, every detail, every part. The more he looked, the more blue his eyes would get.

In the moonlight, they shone so perfectly, the shade was an exact match to the blue that I had seen out of my window every morning every day when I was a little girl. The sea and his eyes were my favourite things and they tied together so gracefully.

He reaches out or my hand that was resting on my side and brings it to his mouth, letting his heated breath swirl with the wintry temperature of my fingers. A few seconds after, his lips that had just been entangled with mine kiss my hand, lingering for a few seconds before interlacing his long fingers with mine.

No words were exchanged between us after that, just our hands entwined and swinging back and forth in the beach breeze.

+

"Yeah, well, I gotta tell you something." Lukes voice came from the kitchen, his tone hushed in an attempt to whisper. It wasn't working, though.

"Guess what. I kissed her! I kissed the most beautiful girl in the world. You jealous?" He says, chuckling.

I bring a hand to my mouth, smiling immensely at what he's just said.

"No, Calum, we didn't bang. Shutup! Whatever, I'll talk to you later. Bye." And with that. the call was over.

I get up off the sofa and walk into the kitchen, taking him by surprise.

"Mia! Hey, uh, you didn't hear any of that, did you?" He asks, eyes darting to anywhere but mine.

I chuckle and shake my head, ruffling his hair. "No, I didn't. My mum and dad said they'd be back one day this week." I say, sitting opposite him.

He nods and looks at me, making me smile just because of how awkward he was acting.

I get up and make my way upstairs, about to take a shower.

"Oh, and make the most beautiful girl in the world a sandwich would you?" Smirking, I run out of the room and upstairs.

"Mia!"

"Extra mayo!"

Approximately an hour later, my hair is washed and I've gotten dressed. 

After clasping my necklace, I get started on my makeup.

Smacking my lips together and closing my lipstick, I recognise Pink + White by Frank Ocean come on my speakers and I let out a squeal.

I immediately jump up and start dancing along to it, creating little, slow dance moves to the soft song and lip synching.

I continue this for the whole song and I finish with a final flourish and land on my bed, laughing at my stupidity.