6|six

(my heart omg^^^^^)

"Mum!" I shout downstairs.

"Yes darling?" My mum replies.

"Can we go and look at some cars?" I ask, tapping my nails on my desk. 

"I have a lot to do today, we'll go another day." She says.

"Okay!" I reply, flopping down on my bed, wondering what I should do.

I hear a light knock at my bedroom door. "Come in!" I yell rolling over my bed, facing the door.

"Hey."Luke says, opening the door and closing it. He smiles at me, flashing his teeth.

I sigh. "Hi." I reply, with a grin. "What's up?" I ask, lying on my stomach, head in my hands and facing him. I kick my feet together behind me and run my fingers through my hair. Luke looks at my hair then at me. "Uh, nothing." He laughs, lightly scratching his nose. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go and look at cars?" He says, swinging his keys round his index finger, raising an eyebrow and smirking. I smile at him and jump up. "Let me grab my bag." I say, smiling at him and running to my dresser. I grab my bag and look at him. "Let's go!" I shout at him, laughing jokingly. He smiles at me and shakes his head.

"Hey, thanks for doing this. My mum doesn't really have a lot of time to do stuff with me." I say, fiddling with my bracelets. "No, I get it." He sighs, looking at me then looking back at the road. "Your parents seem like busy people. It's good that you don't whine or anything, though."

"Yeah, I don't want to make their lives any more difficult than they already are." 

"That's lovely, sweetheart."

When we arrive, I jump out of the car.  He smiles a cheesy smile and I reach my hand up to his hair and mess it up, bringing my hand back laughing. He laughs back at me, looking down and running his fingers through it, sorting it out. I grab his hand. "Come on!" I run, dragging him behind me.

------------------

"Oh my days dad, you should've seen the car! It was beautiful. I say, dropping my fork and looking at him with wide eyes. "It sounds it! I promise I'll come next time" He says, smiling at her. I smile and take a bite of my food. 

"Can someone pass the salt?"

Really short chapter, sorry! x