Chapter Eleven: "Revelations"

Start from the beginning

Damien wiped his lip as he kept his hold and tried to throw down Zackary’s face again. But his attempt failed as Zackary suddenly threw out his arms to brace himself against the ground and then pushed himself sharply off onto Damien’s back, throwing both to the ground.

He twisted, dark eyes full of fire, growling, as he struck out a hand. His grip met the redhead's slender neck, and his finger found a fresh hickey. His stomach ached as his heart wept itself into smaller shards. He had been someone even before that street kiss...?

Oh no, the wulfen within growled. Oh bloody Hell no, kill him, take his scrawny neck and snap it! Zackary obeyed the voice and with a sudden malicious grin on his part to Damien's shock, the older lifted half of the younger body's upper half and then thrust it downward. He heard Damien's satisfying hiss of pain. He saw the pain flare in his eyes as sun-kissed fingers pried at his superior grip.

Pathetic wench, the wulfen within Zackary smirked as the redhead began to thrash and claw at his arms. Blood came quickly from the redhead's wulfen's part lengthening his nails but Zackary's hold did not falter even as grown men attempted to pull him away.

"B-Bastard," Damien attempted to snarl around a stammer. Zackary smiled, the smile was familiar but the rage within his eyes was not. Not in the least. Damien choked on air as the older wulfen's grip tightened. He suddenly risked it and threw a hard punch.

It actually landed...scoring directly across Zackary's face and making it reel back. The pale fingers vanished and Damien took in much needed air. Hyacinth eyes began to improve as much needed oxygen improved his vision to see Zackary on his back, the men holding him standing back far.

He wiped his mouth and was about to say a fresh comment when the wulfen sat right up. He was smiling and his eyes, under the streetlight, looked nearly fully black. He was smiling brightly at Damien, "That hurt, love." He said, smiling, "You hit me and it actually hurt."

The wulfen stood to his full height, smiling but eyes growing continuously darker with fury as his wulfen side began to influence and take over his mind. "It's my turn to make you feel the same, don't you think?" Damien could only glare as he stood to his feet, holding his side as a broken rib pained him. "Bring it, you wanker."

Zackary smiled, eyes now fully black at the challenge. "I thought you would never ask."

Damien only faintly remembered hearing screams of women as he hit the ground but he clearly remembered the sound beating he was given by Zackary. But he did not go down without a fight.

He had fought many men when he was younger to be beaten into submission so easily. He used to pride himself on never losing a fight so he tried to damnedest to keep that pride.

He would have to be dragged home. But in actuality, he should have been dragged to a hospital, the both of them, for critical injuries. But only Damien was taken to his home.

Zackary had escaped his handlers only to flee home to find what he had tried to escape from seeing. 

But as he walked home, the smile he had worn over his pain fell to the depths of Hell. He couldn't hold that smile anymore.

He just hurt....

His tongue tasted bitter and not just because he had bitten it when Damien had delivered a powerful swift to his jaw more than once and most likely busted a gum or knocked a tooth loose or so.

His chest hurt and not just because Damien had possibly broken some of his ribs as well as bruised majority of it.

His legs were sluggish and limping and not just because said earlier redheaded wulfen had attempted to break them at every chance he got with a sudden and powerful kick when Zackary made to tackle him.