"Oi, why'd you stop?" He asked glaring at her.

"It's the lake." She said with her eyes gleaming. Licht sighed, he couldn't believe she was fawning over a lake. He closed his eyes and tried to reason with her.

"(Y/n), you still have the chance of passing out. You need to go home." He said, as he opened his eyes he found the area in front of him empty.
"Eh?" His skin turned white and he froze. He heard her laughing and he felt a vein pop on his forehead. He glared at her form running on the grass, and he ran after her.

"Oi!" He called out to her and she looked back at him grinning. She continued running, and it turned in a game of tag, although Licht wasn't amused in the slightest. He caught up to her; He stopped in front of her and flicked her forehead hard.
"Ow!"

"Do you ever listen?! Why'd you just run off?!" Licht yelled at her, she paused for a moment. Licht's glared hard, but he caught notice of her shoulders trembling slightly. He stopped glaring and just looked at her.

"I'm sorry." She apologized, her eyes were covered by the shadow of her bangs. He just stared confused at her, until he saw the shine in her eyes. The shine, of tears in her eyes. His chest constricted again as his eyes widened slightly. Those weren't like the happy tears he had seen when she had listened to his music, these were much more dejected. Why was she crying? He felt guilt wash on him, he felt like it was his yelling that caused the tears to appear. Perhaps he had been a little too harsh.

"I'm sorry...there's just too much going on." She wiped her eyes, and turned around so she wouldn't have to face him. She felt greatly embarrassed that Licht saw the tears easily. She felt as she had seen the lake, maybe sitting down watching the calm body of water, and just running would ease her away from the stress. That wasn't a good idea as she remembered Licht was there, and it brought her back to the time earlier. Licht had stayed with her back at the hospital, and there she was wanting to run.

"Sorry..." She apologized again, her voice cracking at the end. Licht could feel his chest constrict again, the sight of her crying was just heart breaking to him. Something was eating at him, that it was more than just his yelling that triggered those tears. He felt timid, just standing frozen there as he watched her cry. Even more guilt piled up on him as he heard each hiccup and sniffle that came from her. His fists clenched inside his pockets and he took his own initiative. His arms crept slowly around her frame, he kept hesitating with every movement. Each became shy and awkward, but he managed to turn her around and embrace her. He seemed a bit more confident since there were not much people around. He physically felt her stiffen, but he kept his held on her.

"Stop apologizing idiot. It's ok I'm not mad." He said calming himself and trying to calm her down as well. She stayed stiff, with every second ticking by she finally relaxed until she welcomed the embrace. Internally Licht felt relieved, it was the first time he ever did that and he felt a great deal of awkwardness. Eventually seeing her relax made him relax too and they stayed there for a while. Until (Y/n) separated from him, her eyes red but no longer spilling tears.

"Better?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just kind of lost it right there."

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop apologizing?" He then poked her forehead forcefully. She chuckled to herself feeling a heavy weight being elevated.

"Can we sit?" She asked pointing to the lake. Licht didn't argue and just followed her onto a patch of grass. The air was pretty cool, but the sun balanced it out with its shining rays. The two laid quietly in a serene air, letting themselves relax. After the ordeal, Licht wanted to make sure (Y/n) was relaxed and ok. So he just joined her, glancing at her from time to time.