he smiled sadly and then picked her in his arms and moved towards guestroom.

Manan side

Manik brought Nandini in his room and after entering there he laid her down on the bed...

Nandini looked in his eyes with so much love ...and the love in her eyes pulled Manik again towards her like a megnet...

and the love in her eyes pulled Manik again towards her like a megnet

While looking in her eyes he lowered down himself... and sat beside her on the bed...

Nandini moved away on the bed to give him some space...

Manik's eyes were continuously gazing in her eyes... and very slowly he covered the distance between their faces...

While tilting his head a lil more he kissed her in the crook of her neck

While tilting his head a lil more he kissed her in the crook of her neck... and Nandini grab his shirt tightly in her fist when felt his lips on her skin...

Manik started nuzzling her neck area with his nose while entwining her fingers with his...

Nandini moved her head on other side to give him more area... and Manik moved his face forward on her smooth skin...

Now his hot breath which was continuously teasing her cold body started capturing her senses...

Manik gave a sweet lil bite on her earlobe and Nandini moaned his name in respose...

Nandini's wet cloths which were now stick to her body like a 2nd skin ...was teasing Manik's senses...and his hot breath and his lips which were working on her Face and neck area blocked Nandini's senses...Both were started loosing their control over them ...and cool air from AC was adding fuel in fire...

Manik engulfed her in his arms while showering feathery kisses... He loosened her shirt by unbuttoning her top 2 buttons and started nibbling her neckline...and in response Nandini's hands reached on his back...

She started moving her hands on his back... while moaning his name in between...

Manik moved his hand inside her kurti and started massaging her wet cold skin...

On the other hand ...His warm touches were continuously creating ripples in Nandini's body...

He moved his hand up on her body and unhooked her inner garment and moved his hands freely on her back...