Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"How did you sleep last night?" Lynn asked me as I walked in school the next morning. I had gone home after an two hours at her house.

"Woah, you look awful." Kellin said when he saw me. I groaned and put my head against my locker door.

"I didn't get much sleep last night," I said looking at up at them.

"I was too busy thinking about Xan..." I trailed off as I saw Xander walk into the school. They both looked behind them and at Xander.

"He doesn't look to good either." Lynn said, looking back at me. I tore my eyes away from him.

"What should I do?" I groaned.

"Try and make him jealous." Kellin told me. Lynn shot him a glare.

"No, she should go right up to him and make out with him, showing him even if their parents don't approve of their relationship nothing will keep them apart."

"She should date someone else and make him jealous." Kellin said, having a stare off with his twin.

"I can make my own decisions." I told them.

"Yeah, but look what your decision did. It made you lose the boy you've spent six years of your life obsessing over." She told me harshly. Well, she changed her mood quickly. I stared at her in shock. She had never talked about me like that before. Even Kellin was shocked at how she had just spoke to me.

"Lynn, your being a bitch to your best friend." Kellin pointed out.

"Well I'm sorry, but Xanders a good guy and he deserves happiness too. You've just though of yourself when you told him you should cool things off for a while." she said, taking a deep breath.

"Well then, maybe you should date him." I said, glaring at her.

"Maybe I will!" She stormed away and over again Xander. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it made Xander look over at me. I looked away before our eyes could meet. I opened my locker and got my books out for my first three periods.

"Maybe Lynn has a point." Kellin said. I looked at him.

"Yeah, well, maybe I don't friends who don't care for my feelings." I slammed my locker shut and stormed down the corridor.

"We do care...I care." I heard him yell to me before I turned the corner.

***

(Xander's POV)

My heart was broken into a million pieces. How could she say that? How could she think I could spend a minute not seeing her beautiful face? Why did I just let her leave?

"Dude, you've gotta stop staring at her." I glanced over at my best friend before looking back at Destiny. She was sat by herself while Kellin and Lynn sat at my table.

"I can't, you don't know how much I love her."

"Xan, bro come on. Everyone knows how much you love her...And everyone knows how much she loves you, so stop worrying."

"Then why did she break up with me?"

"She didn't break up with you." He pointed out.

"She might of well have, she doesn't speak to me. She can't even look me in the eyes."

"She's just hurting." Kellin said, joining in the conversation.

"I'M hurting." I looked over at him. He stared down at his food.

"Girls are complicated Xander. She loves you, don't sweat it." Benji said, jumping into the conversation.

"Hey Xander, I heard you and that Destiny girl broke up." I stared at Tiffany.