Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Destiny can you push me?" Jackson asked holding tightly onto the metal chains that held the swing up. "Sure bud" I told him. A women walked by frowning. Aw the judgement cow thinks he's my child when she doesn't know jackets shit about me. "Jackson?" me and Jackson both look up and saw Jennifer. "What are you doing with my son?" she asked picking him up and putting him on her hips. "Mummy I wanna go on the swing" he whined. "Where's Xander? Where's daddy?"

"At home" Jackson said twirling a strand of her hair around his finger. "You took my son without asking?"

"No. He wanted to go to the park but Xander was to tired to bring him so I offered" I corrected her.

"You're lying there is no way Xander would let someone like you take Jackson alone"

"Yeah well he did ok?" I said sighing and crossing my arms. "I don't like you" she said bluntly. "You're not the brightest apple in the tree too" I said. Did that even make sense? Whatever. She gave me a confused look and started walking back to Xander's house...my house.

I sighed and followed her. When we did get to the house she stormed in and yelled at the top of her whiny bitchy voice "XANDER HAYDEN WILLIAMS GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" me and Jackson both covered our ears to save them from bleeding. She was seriously annoying how did Xander put up with her? That thought confuses me.

"Why are you yelling?" Xander asked yawning. His hair was stuck up in different directions ans his eyes were still half asleep. "Why did you let...that take my son to the park without you being there?" she asked angrily. He yawned again. "He wanted to go but i was to tired so she offered and THAT is my stepsister" he sais sending a glare her way. My heart fluttered, he was sticking up for me. How sweet, he's so cute. Who could be mad at Xander? Not me that's for sure.

"Xander...I just don't want OUR son to get hurt" she said emphasising 'our' while stroking his cheek. He pulled her in for a hug and I felt my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach. "He wouldn't get hurt" he whispered reassuringly to her. They looked like the perfect happy little family. She leaned up and kissed him which he happily started to kiss her back. I felt tears building up so I walked past them ans ran upstairs. When I got into my room I broke down. Every time he kisses someone he just breaks my heart more. Why can't he love me? Am I that ugly not to be loved by him?

Is it because he's perfect and I'm just...blah. No one will ever love me...Xander will never love me. What should I do? Do I try to get over him? Or should I just let my heart break more?