Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"Give me the remote!" I said to Xander. I leaned over his lap but he held it out of reach. "Say you love me then you can have it." he said. I rolled my eyes and attached my lips with his. He stroked my cheek and dropped the remote onto his knees. I slowly took it and pulled away from Xander's lips unwillingly.

"You tricked me!" Xander exclaimed, he had his hand over his heart and a look of shock plastered on his perfect face

I giggled and pecked his lips. "I love you Xander." I said looking deep in his eyes

"I love you too Dest." a smile grew to his luscious lips and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap. "All the stars are coming out tonight.

They're lighting up the sky tonight, for you. For-" I stopped my singing when Xander trailed his finger across my lips. I turned my head and looked at him. "You have a really beautiful voice." he whispered absentmindly.

I lifted his chin up and softly and slowly, kissed his lips. I let my lips linger and started to pull away. "What are you doing tonight?" Xander asked me when I looked back over at the TV. "I dunno yet, why?" I asked him. "Because angel, we haven't gone on a date yet. So tonight we are." I felt a warm giddy feeling inside of me. "How are we going to do that?" I asked him, I looked over at his face. He looked so adorable when was thinking. Then again he looked adorable all the time.

"You're so adorable." I told him. He soon stopped thinking. "I am NOT adorable. I am a man!" he exclaimed puffing his chest out. I laughed at him and he chuckled. "I was thinking that I could say I was going to a party and you are going on a date."

"That could work." I said smiling.

That night I searched through my closet. I didn't know where we going. I didn't want to dress too casual or too formal. A knock came at the door. "Come in." I called with a sigh. I sat on the edge of my bed and Isla came in. "Hey, what's up? You seem fed up."

"I don't know what to wear for me and Xander's date." I said. A smile grew to her lips and she walked over to my closet. She searched for a while before pulling out a black dress. It reminded me of the song 'Little black dress' by One Direction. I went into the bathroom to change while she searched through my shoes. When I came out, Isla looked frustrated. "Ugh, don't you have any more shoes?" she asked me.

"I have a pair of black heels and gladiators." I told her.

"Wear your gladiators, then let me do your make up." I sighed and searched through my suitcase that was under my bed. I slipped them onto my feet and sat in front of my mirror. Isla covered my eyes in a smoky brown eye shadow and black eyeliner. She covered my eyelashes in mascara. "Ow!" I exclaimed after she poked my eye with the brush.

"Sorry." She said.

After she had finished she braided my hair to the side. I looked at my full reflection in the mirror. I looked good. "Thanks Isla." I said, she just smile and shrugged. I walked downstairs and saw Xander standing next to the door. He had his back against the wall, his hands behind his back and looking down at his feet. My heels clicked against the floor as I walked. Xander looked up and I heard him swallow. A smile grew to his lips. "You look-" he stopped when he saw my mum walking towards us. "See you when you get home sweetie." I nodded and exited the house with Xander.

"Beautiful." Xander said when we walked out into the cool air and finishing his sentence.