Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Our lips touched. I was overwhelmed and shocked. I stared wide eyed as his lips moved against mine. He groaned slightly against my lips and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him, trying to get me to respond. I closed my eyes and slowly kissed him back. I couldn't even describe the feeling of finally having his lips on mine.

It was truly unbelievable. The boy I've been in love with for 6 years has finally kissed me! ME!! The shy, quiet girl. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I slightly parted my lips. His tongue slipped easily in my mouth and our tongues danced together. I hated the idea of two people's tongues clashing against each other. In fact it disgusted me, but when I liked it when me and Xander did it. His tongue was warm, soft and wet and I liked the feel of it rubbing against mine.

Him being the strongest he dominated me, his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. When we heard a bang from downstairs we quickly broke apart. He shot up and ran downstairs. I just waited in his room for him to return. My fingers trailed ghostly across my tingling lips. My lips curved up into a smile and I stood up and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum stood behind Jack while he and Xander were glaring at each other. "I though you were coming home next week" I said. No one moved.

"What's going on?" I asked. Again, no one moved. "Can someone answer me?" My mom turned her head and looked at me. "Destiny can you go upstairs please?" she asked me. She glanced between Xander and Jack. "Why?" I asked. I looked over at Xander. His hands were balled into fists down by his sides. When their was a knock at the door. I walked over and answered it. "Destiny" I smiled when I saw Jackson's cute little face. He looked so much like Xander, it was amazing.

Jennifer walked past me uninvited. "You can't just walk in uninvited" I told her following her. She put Jackson down and he stood on his feet. She walked over to Xander ignoring that him and his father were about to attack each other. "Xander I need to talk to you" Xander broke his gaze and glared at Jennifer. "Not now" he growled through clentched teeth. "Yes now. It's important" Xander just rolled his eyes. "Xander please" Jennifer pleaded. When Xander didn't listen she blurted out "I'm pregnant" everyone turned to look at her shocked. No one made a noise.

"It's not mine...right?" Xander asked shakily. Jennifer nodded. Xander looked at everyone even Jackson before running upstairs. We heard a door slam and a smash. "I'll go and see of he's ok" Jennifer said. "No honey, it's better if he calms down" my mum said. Jennifer nodded slowly and sat down at the kitchen table with Jackson and Jack. I walked upstairs and knocked on Xander's door. "WHAT?" he roared as he opened the door. I jumped and when he saw it was me his face softened.

He ran his hands through his hair frustrated. "She's lying right? Please tell me she's lying" tears rimmed his eyes. My heart lurched at the sight. "Xan I don't know" I whispered. He groaned and rubbed his face. "Can I have a hug?" hw asked cutely. I smiled and opened my arms. He practically leapt into my arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist and stuffed his head into my neck. "Everything is messed up right now" he mumbled. I ran my hands through his hair. "I know" I said but it came out muffled. He sighed and I kissed his cheek. Why couldn't everything be perfect?