Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I woke up with my head on Xander's chest. I yawned, sat up and stretched. I looked around. We were still at the beach? I shook Xander's shoulders so he woke up. "Angel, go back to sleep." he groaned rolling on to his side. I searched for my phone and saw it in Xander's pocket. I pulled it out and saw I had 25 missed calls from my mom, 7 from Jack and 9 from Isla. I looked around and saw the sun being to rise.

The sight was even more beautiful than being on that beach at night. The sky was a mixture of orange and yellow with a little red here and there. I smiled at the landscape before I shook my head and rang my mom. On the first ring she answered it, "Destiny?"

"Hey mom." I said awkwardly into the phone. "Baby, are you ok? Where are you? Are you hurt?" she kept firing questions at me. "Mom I'm fine, I went back to my dates house and I ended up falling asleep. Trust me, I'm ok."

"You better not of had sex Destiny Jones."

"Mom!" I exclaimed. "I didn't have sex. We were talking and I ended up falling asleep. I promise."

"Ok honey...Do you know where Xander is? He didn't come home last night. We're all worried sick. I mean you both went put last night and haven't come home, or called us to say your staying the night at someone's house." Her voice was full of worry. I looked down at Xander and ran my free hand through his hair.

"He might of fallen asleep at the party. I'm sure he's fine. I'm coming home in a second, I'll call in the house the party was at and see if he's there." I told my mom to try and calm her nerves.

"He's lucky to have you as a sister." She whispered through the hand held device. I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach when she said that. "I have to go, Jennifer's here with Jackson." I smiled at his name. I loved seeing Jackson. He was so cute. "Bye mom." I hung up and kissed Xander's lips.

He groaned when k pulled away and he opened his eyes. He sat up suddenly and looked around like he had lost something. "Mom rang, I told her I feel asleep at my dates house and you might of fell asleep at the party...I said I'll pick you up." he sighed in relief and pressed his lips to mine in a thankful gesture. "Let's go." he said. We walked back to car holding hands. As we walking down the beach an old couple walked past us, when they saw me and Xander holding hands they both looked at each other and smiled.

A smile had grew to my lips as I saw them both holding hands. I loved it when old people showed their partner affection. I didn't like to think of them kissing or having sex though. That's just gross...EW MENTAL IMAGE EW!!!

I looked up at Xander. He was looking straight ahead, he must of felt me looking at him because he looked down at me. "What?" he asked.

"Nothing." I muttered smiling to myself. Xander smiled and kissed my head tenderly. How did I get so lucky to have Xander as my boyfriend? When we got home together, I walked in the house first. When Xander followed me we both heard a little voice scream "Daddy!! Destiny!!" Jackson ran and hugged us both.

"Hey Jackson." I said kissing his head before walking into the kitchen. "Hey my little prince." I heard Xander say. My heart fluttered, I loved the way Xander and Jackson spent time together and acted like a real father and son despite how old they were.

Isla walked into the kitchen. "Where were you guys?" she whispered.

"We fell asleep on the beach." I said shrugging. I walked upstairs with a hot cup of tea and went to my room to get changed into some sweats and a tank top. I was still tired so when I had drunken all my tea, I went straight to sleep. I felt a small arm draped over my stomach while someone stroked my hair. "You're just a small bump unborn, in four months you're brought to life, You might be left with my hair, but you'll have your mother's eyes, I'll hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as I can, But for now you're scan of my unmade plans, A small bump in four months you're brought to life."

The voice was masculine and soft. It was gentle and it lulled me to sleep. But I ended up opening my eyes, Xander was the one singing and playing with my hair. He looked down at me and stopped singing. "You should sing more." I muttered to him. He smiled and pressed his lips to my head. I looked down at Jackson who was the one with his arm draped over me. I smiled and kissed his head.

"He wanted to hang out with but you were asleep, so he got upset and started crying. He just cuddled up to you and fell asleep." I smiled as Xander told me. "He really likes you, angel."

"And I really like him...he's a mini version of you." I said smiling up at Xander. He leaned down and slowly kissed my lips.