Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"What made you kiss me in front of everyone?" Xander asked me as we walked home together. "Lynn said if I kissed you then she would go over to Jamie and either kiss him so he could make the next move or ask him out"

"So...you kissed me for Lynn's sake? That's it?" he asked peering down at me. "Not really, I missed you and your lips" I said smiling up at him. He smiled and pecked my lips. "You know when I save up enough money, I might buy my own apartment" he said out of the blue.

"Why?" i asked.

"Because, then we don't have to sneak around. We can cuddle whenever we want, kiss whenever we want, sleep together without being judged by our parents" I smiled to myself.

"That does sound good" I told him.

"Of course it does" he said, I smiled up at him. He was so cute and sweet. I couldn't of been more happier with him. Around him I could be myself, I could be loud and outgoing. I loved him. When we reached our house his face turned glumly. "No more kisses until we're alone" he mumbled. He kicked a stone as our hands slipped from each others as we began walking down the drive.

"Don't be sad, although you're even more cute when you're sad, I don't like you being upset" I said. He stuck his bottom lip out and looked up at me. "Xander, don't pout" I muttered looking down at my feet. "Destiny?" I looked up. The only thing I could see was Xander's closed eyes and the only thing I could feel was his hands on my hips, his lips on my lips, his soft skin brushing against mine every time his lips moved. I closed my own eyes and kissed him back.

My hands run up his arms to his hair. When we kissed I couldn't help but play with his hair. I loved playing with it, it calmed me down and made me forget about everything and everyone around me. It was a new habit. One that I loved.

"Xander" I said as I began to pull away just as his tongue was about to enter my mouth. He grunted and walked into the house in a bad mood. I sighed and walked in after him. I heard his bedroom door slam shut. I jumped and looked over at Jennifer as i enter the kitchen. "What's up with him? This morning he was the happiest boy alive" I shrugged.

"I though you would be going now that your secrets out" I said.

"Great, two people are in a mood today" she said as her eyes wondered up and down me. "Anyway, I will be going home when Janet comes home with Jackson" I nodded and ran upstairs with two cans of soda. I knocked on Xander's bedroom door. He opened it shirtless and wearing his jeans. My eyes travelled down to his abs. "Destiny?" I slowly looked up into Xander's blue orbs. "There's only Jennifer home" I said.

"So?" he said sighing. I rolled my eyes and pushed him in his room closing the door behind us. I dropped my bag to the floor and placed the sodas on his desk. I say down next to him. "That means" I kissed his lips. "We have" another kiss. "Time to" another kiss. "Kiss each other and" kiss. "We have an unlikely chance" another kiss. "Off getting caught"

"I like that idea" he whispered before I kissed him longer then the rest. He laid me down on the bed. Our tongues and bodies got tangled together. I ran my hands up and down his abs. His warm, big hands trailed up my stomach from under my shirt. When they touched the beginning of my bra they trailed all the way back to down to my waist. He pulled his hands from under my shirt and ran them up to my hair. He tangled his long fingers in my hair. Our fingers were entwined with each others hair and we rolled over, meaning I was now on top of him. I straddled his lap and pulled away.

I didn't want to but I had to breath. "Does that make up for not kissing you longer outside?" I whispered to him as I laid my forehead against his. "Definitely" he whispered. I stared down at his smiling, red lips that looked a little swollen.