Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(Xander's POV)

"Please repeat that" Kellin said as we all walked to school together. I sighed and said "Last night, I made out with Destiny" a arm reached out and me and my friends stopped. I followed the arms up to the face of Nash. "Dude what gives?" Benji said. He was italian. "Look over there" we followed his gaze and saw Jamie and Lynn talking to each other. Jamie was Nash's cousin.

"He so has the hots for her" he said laughing. We made our way into school and Kellin turned to Nash as I opened my locker. "What's going up between them two? Lynn hardly hangs out with me and Destiny anymore" Kellin said. "He says they aren't dating but I think others wise. He totally likes her but he denies it" Nash informed him.

"Dude what happened after you and Destiny kissed?" Tanner asked. I sighed and told them everything. Kellin sorta glared at me as I finshed the story. "I don't know if i can be your friend anymore" he said to me. "Why?" I asked shutting my locker as we moved onto Brady's locker. His locker was five away from Destiny's. "Look at Destiny" he said extending his arm out. All of our heads turned and stared at the beauty I rejected. My heart leapt at the sight of her. "Beautiful, amazing, kind, sweet, smart, stubborn and the most interesting person you could ever meet" he said i shot him a glare.

"She has great legs and a great body" James added. I whacked him in the chest. The principal walked up to Destiny and started talking to her. "Why would you reject her?" he asked. Suddenly all my friends were staring at me waiting for an answer. "I just don't like her very much" I mumbled. "That's bullshit and you know it" Kellin raged in an angry tone. "Why are you getting so worked up about this?" I asked him frustrated. "You don't see what's in front of you. Destiny's an amazing girl and your lucky she..." he trailed off.

"Lucky she what?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. He ran his hand through his hair before saying "She'd kill me if i told you what she feels about you"

*a couple of hours later*

I was at football training when I looked up from doing a couple of push ups. Destiny was sat with her head in Lynn's lap while they watched us. "Before we all start training I wanna know who's trying out for the soccer team" the coach asked. His whistle was around his neck and he held a clipboard in his hand. "I might be trying out" Nash said running his hand through his hair messing it up. "Yeah, me too. I haven't gotta a lot of things to do since Izzie and I broke up" James said.

My eyes couldn't help but wonder over to Destiny. "Williams you trying out?" the coach asked me. My eyes landed on him. "I don't know, all lots happening lately" I admitted. "You love Destiny but can't admit it?" he asked with an eyebrow raised. "How do you know?" Kellin asked. "Please Masterson, everyone knows Williams is in love with her" he always called us by our surnames.

I walked through the door to my house exhausted. I saw Jackson sitting on the sofa watching cartoons. I smiled and dropped my bags. I went over and laid down putting my head in his lap. He giggled down at me making me smile. Jackson was honestly the best thing that happened to me...other then falling in love with Destiny. "Hi daddy" he said.

"Hey baby, where's mummy?" I asked. Not like I cared. "Kitchen" I nodded. If you're wondering does Jennifer goes to school. She doesn't. But she takes online school so I guess it's sorta like school in a way.

"Jackson can I ask you something?" I turned my head and looked up at his small face. He looked down at me. "Yeah daddy?" he was just so cute.

"Would you be mad if I made Destiny your second mummy?" he shook his head without thinking about it. "I like Destiny. She nice" I smiled and leaned up and kissed his head. "I'm just gonna shower baby k?" he nodded and held his arms out

"Cuddle first?" he asked sticking his bottom lip out. I smiled and scoped him up into my arms. I hugged him tightly and kissed all over his face. "I love you Jackson" I whispered. "I love you too daddy" he kissed my cheek and I kissed his. I placed him on the sofa and watched him for a minute longer as he watched power ranges excitedly.

I had quick shower then changed into some sweats. I left my shirt off and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Jennifer talking on the phone to someone. When I walked in she said her goodbyes and hung up. "Xander?" I ignored her. I have been ignoring her ever since she told me she was pregnant with my child. I don't even love Jennifer anymore. I did once, but that was years ago. Now I'm in love with Destiny. If she was pregnant with my child i would be the proudest and happiest man in the world, yet I would be in so much trouble.

When we kissed it was amazing. I know people day when they kiss someone they really love they can feel fireworks, sparks maybe even bombs. But I didn't believe that...well not until i kissed Destiny. Her lips were soft and cool and they were addictive. They were like drugs, it may sound impossible but I really like-not even like, love- kissing her.

My dad pulled me out my train of thought as he walked in the kitchen and said "Hello Jennifer, how are you feeling?" while making some coffee. Today he was working at home. "I'm feeling a little sick today but other then that, and Xander ignoring me, I'm doing ok" Jack looked at me with a glare. "I need a little word with Xander, anyway...can you please give us a second?" Jennifer glanced between us before standing up and taking her laptop with her.

"I have to go up to my room anyway" she said. When she walked out my dad closed the door. "Xander, what's up with you lately?" he asked leaning back against the counter and crossing his arms over his chest. I copied his action. "Nothing" I mumbled looking down at my feet. "Is it because your mums birthday is in 2 days" my head shot up. "Is has nothing to do with mum. Don't you dare bring her into this. This is all YOUR fault. You and Janet.

No one else" I yelled pointing at him. "No Xander. Don't you dare bring Janet into this. Janet is my wife and I love her. She is your stepmother and you will respect her" his voice was dominant.

"I DON'T WANT HER TO MY STEPMOM OK?" I screamed, my throat was already sore but I didn't give up. "I DON'T WANT JENNIFER TO HAVE THAT BABY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANOTHER CHILD. I'M ONLY 17 AND I DON'T LOVE HER" my voice was hoarse and I just wanted Destiny to hold me. My dad ran a hand through his hair and I stormed out of the kitchen. "XANDER WE AREN'T FINISHED" he screamed at me. I looked over at Jackson wanting to be with my son but he wasn't there.

I ran upstairs as my dad called after me. I walked into Jennifer's room and saw her laying on the bed on her stomach. "Xander we really to talk"

"Later. Where's Jackson?"

"He's downstairs watching TV...isn't he?" Her face grew worried. I shook my head and stormed out of the room. I heard a giggle in Destiny's room. Jennifer opened the door and Jackson was sat on Destiny's bed with her guitar. I sighed in relief and walked over to him. I picked him up and put the guitar back. "Jackson, baby. Tell us where you're going next time yeah?"

"I sorry daddy. You and grandpa where scaring me, so I wanted Destiny" he said in his cute baby voice. "Why didn't you come and find mommy baby?" Jennifer asked him, stroking his cheek. He hid his face in my neck. "Jackson?" she asked. He just wrapped his arms around my neck and looked up at my face. "Can I have ice cream?" he asked sticking his bottom lip out. I smiled and nodded. "Sure baby" I kissed his nose and walk downstairs with him clinging on to me.