Chapter 26

Chapter 26

*Two days later*

"You going on another date?" my mom asked me. I nodded and smiled as I smoothed out my dress. "When am I going to meet this boy you like so much?" she asked as she started to put Jackson's clothes away. Xander was only in his room with Jackson.

"Who says I like him?" I asked her.

"Well let's see, when you come home from being with him you're always smiling. You act like your lovestruck, when ever you smile I can tell you're thinking about him. You're in love sweetie."

"Aw Destiny's in love." Xander cooed joining the conversation. He was smirking so badly I just wanted to kiss him to make him stop. Heat filled my cheeks and I shot him and my mom a glare. I walked out of Jackson's room and walked downstairs. "Janet, I'm going to Nash's house now!" Xander yelled to my mom.

"Bye mom." I yelled up the stairs. When we got outside Xander slipped his fingers through mine and kissed my head. I smiled up at him, he opened the car door for me and I slid into the seat. He got in the car and started to drive to our destination.

***

"How was your date?" my mom asked me when I walked in the house.

"Great." I told her smiling.

"What is this boys name anyway?" she asked, I started to panic. What was I gonna say? Before I could think about an answer I blurted out "Kellin." A smile grew to my moms lips, she looked so happy making me feel guilty. "I always knew you'd end up with that boy. He's such a gentleman. Tomorrow bring him to dinner, I want Jack and Isla to meet him...Xander already knows him doesn't he?"

I nodded speechless. "Yeah, they're on the football team together." I ran upstairs and instantly rang Kellin. On the fourth ring he answered. "Kellin, please please please don't be mad." I blabbed.

"Destiny, what's wrong?"

"My mom asked me the name of the boy I'm dating and I couldn't tell her I was dating Xander so I told her I was dating you." I told him all in one breath.

"What?!" he exclaimed.

"I'm sorry...and there's another thing...she wants you to come for dinner tomorrow."

"Destiny." he groaned.

"I'm sorry Kellin, I panicked. Are you mad?"

"No...I'm not happy about it, but I'm not mad. You're my best friend so I'll help you. What does Xander have to say about all of this?" I bit my bottom lip.

"I haven't exactly told him yet."

"If he starts a fight, and kills me you're the one to blame."

"He won't kill you. Just don't tell him...or anyone...Ask Lynn if we're still on for the mall tomorrow." There was rustling on the other line of the phone. I laid down on my stomach and my door opened. I looked up at the person and smiled when I saw it Xander. He kissed my head and sat next to my laying body. "She said yeah," Kellin said after a couple of minutes.

"Ok, bye Kellin."

"Bye D, make sure you tell Xander!"

"I will." I hung up and sat crossed legged in front of the God that sat in front of me.

"You will what?" he asked me, he moved a strand of hair out of my eyes and stroked my cheek. He trailed his hand down my arm making goosebumps rise on my skin. He lightly took my hand in his and smiled.

"Tell you that my mom wanted to know the name of my boyfriend and I panicked and said Kellin. Now she's making him come over for dinner to meet Isla and your dad, I told Kellin and he said he'll only do it because he's my friend but he won't do it if you kill him...or beat him up." I said quickly. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see his reaction.

As soon as I felt his lips on mine I started to kiss him back. "I guess I'm ok with it, just as long as he doesn't kiss you...Your lips are for me and me only." I slowly opened my eyes and stared into his beautiful, blue eyes. "He won't." I reassured him.

***

"Kellin, this is Jack, Isla and you already know Xander." my mom said introducing them.

"Nice to meet you." Jack said nodding a hello.

Isla smiled at him and said "Hi," Me and Xander had told her so she didn't call me a cheater. I smiled softly at Xander when my mom and Jack weren't looking. He didn't look happy at all, even if he was ok with the whole situation.

"So Kellin, how do you know Destiny?" Jack asked my fake boyfriend.

"She's one of my best friends." Kellin said truthfully.

"Won't that be a problem if you break up?" Jack asked.

"No, we'll always be friends even if we break up." Kellin said. By the looks of my mom's and Jack's faces they were buying it. Kellin put his larger hand over mine on the table, making it more believable. At that move I looked over at Xander and saw him glaring at Kellin.

Isla looked over at him also, she nudged him with her shoulder and shook her head. He must of known what it meant because he stopped glaring at Kellin and looked over at me. I smiled at him, he gave me a small smile back.

Oh, my baby's so cute when he's jealous.

Footsteps where heard coming down the stairs. "Daddy?" a small voice cried out. Everyone looked at Xander, who stood up and walked out of the kitchen to the little boys voice.

Footsteps where heard going back up the stairs, I coughed awkwardly and stood up. "I'll be right back, I just need the bathroom." I quickly rushed off and ran upstairs. I walked through Xander's room and into Jackson's room.

"You ok cutie?" I asked Jackson. Xander looked up at me but I just looked down at Jackson.

"I'm tired." I leaned down and kissed his head.

"Night Jackson." when his eyes slipped close after a while I turned to Xander.

"Sorry I got jealous. I just don't like any other boy touching you." he whispered to me. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"He's only my best friend. I love you and only you." I leaned up and started kissing him. He placed his hand on the side of neck and deepened the kiss. Just as things where about to get heated a gasp was heard making us pull away.

We both looked at the person and we both were shocked. My heart was pounding in my chest and tears rimmed my eyes as I stared at the person in front of us.

"Mom, I can explain." I said.