Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"So where are we going?" I asked him when we were in the car. "Wait and see." was his reply. I sighed and tried to enjoy the ride to our destination. We pulled up at the beach. "Why are we at the beach?" I asked him. He shushed me and helped me out of the car. The beach was beautiful at night time. The moonlight reflected off the water making it glisten. The air was cool, and at a right temperature. It was a nice sight. Xander held my hand and led me down the beach.

We reached a blanket that was placed on the sand. It had a picnic basket on top and candles all in a line. I looked up at Xander with a smile on my face. "I can't believe you did this for me." I said to him.

"I didn't know where to take you so I just thought, why not a picnic on the beach?...Do you like it?" he was so nervous.

"I love it." I told him, he sighed in relief and placed a soft, quick, sweet kiss on my lips. He was so sweet. We both sat down and he opened the basket. He had all my favourite things. We had. nearly eaten all the food that was in the basket, except for the dessert he packed. "Strawberries and cream...my favourite." I said smiling. From the corner of my eye I saw Xander smiling. His cute lips were so adorable when he smiled.

I turned my head to my boyfriend. Xander dipped a strawberry in the cream. "Let me feed you." He said, I chuckled as he put the tip of the strawberries to my lips. I opened my mouth and bit into it. Xander smiled softly when he pulled the strawberry away from my parted lips. "You got a little-" he cut himself off and pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away and wiped the corner of my mouth with the pad of his thumb.

"Let me feed you one now." I said with a big smile on my face. "Baby, no. I-" he got cut off when I put the strawberry in his mouth. He laughed and bit into the red, juicy fruit. When we finished all the food we just laid down together and got to know each other more than we already did. "I wish we could tell our parents." I confessed to him. "What? Why?"

"I don't like keeping things from my mom." I said. It was fairly true. I didn't, but I did. "Angel, they wouldn't understand." he said stroking my hair. I looked at his face. "I guess." I whispered. He looked down at me. I leaned up and kissed his pink lips. He nibbled on my bottom lip, I parted my lips and our tongues danced together. His lips fitted with mine perfectly. It was like he was meant to be mine. And I guess, maybe, I was perfect for him.