Chapter 13

Chapter 13

When we both got home. I went to my room Xander followed me to go to his room. I changed into pyjama bottoms and a belly top and walked out of my room. I looked through the fridge and groaned. "Oh hey, you want some pizza" I turned around and nodded at Xander's words.

We sat in the lounge waiting for the pizza. "What happened to your butler...Edmund?" I asked him. "My dad let him go" he said I nodded and kept glancing at him.

"Are you still scared about performing in front of everyone in our grade?" I stared at him. "You just reminded me" I said I covered my face with my hands. "Come on" he said I looked up and he held his hand out. "Take my hand" I slowly slipped my hand through his. I felt a tingle go from the tips of my fingers all the way down to my toes. He pulled me to my room and picked up my guitar. "We have a couple of hours before you have to perform and I'm gonna make you comfortable in performing in front of people" he said.

"How are you gonna do that?" I asked as we ventured back downstairs. "I don't know yet but I will" he said I sighed. I sat down and the door bell rang. Xander glanced at the door before walking over to it. He came back a box of cheese pizza. I took a slice and started eating up. While Xander ate I tuned my guitar. "What did your dad do to make your stage fright go away?" he asked I looked up at him. "How did you know about that?"

"I saw the video...so what did he do?"

"He made me spend hours practicing in front of him and only him so when I went on stage I just looked at him and thought he was the only one there"

"Then just do the same with me" he said. His blue eyes were twinkling. His plump lips were pink they looked so kissable it hurt my own lips. "Are you ok?" he chuckled I nodded and blushed. "Really? You look like your in pain" I blushed more and started playing. I started singing the 4th line when my chin got lifted up. I stopped singing as my grey eyes locked with Xander's sea blue ones. "You need to look up when you're singing" he whispered.

"Where's Isla?" I asked turning my head in case I was tempted to kiss him. "She's staying at her friends until dad and Janet come back" he said taking his original place on the sofa. As he ate the pizza I stared at him and sang. When i finished he was just starting at me with a smile on his face. I blushed and got up, taking the last slice of pizza i ate it while on my way upstairs.

"Destiny wait" I turned around and looked up at Xander. "Um...I wanna get to know my stepsister more" Great he only wants to get to know me more just because I'm his stepsister. I nodded as an ok and we sat facing each other on my bed. After I knew pretty much everything about him I got up and sat in my computer chair. I logged on and started to play Happy Wheels. Xander pulled up a chair and watched me. He chuckled at my many attempt at one of the levels. "Here let me try" his hand grazed past mine.

I watched his fingers as he worked the keyboard. I looked up at his face when his hands stopped moving. He looked away. from me and I look at the screen.

A couple of minutes later he got up and walked laid on my bed. I started to yawn making me log out of ny computer and walk over to my bed. Xander was fast asleep, he looked so cute. "Xander...Xander wake up" I said shaking his body. he just reached his hand out, grabbed my wrist and pulled my body on the bed next to his. I tried getting back up but he started running circles on my bare back making my even more sleepy. I yawned and curled up beside him.