Chapter 5

Chapter 5

When it was time we both started to get ready. Well when I say both I was laid on my bed while Lynn started getting ready. "Throw this on" she said. She threw me a blue dress that reached mid thighs and my blue converses. After I put them on she braided my hair to the side and I put on some strawberry lip gloss. She dragged me outside and we started walking to the beach which wasn't far.

We heard the music which made Lynn drag me to find her brother. As she was pulling me I bumped into someone who grabbed me before I could fall. I looked up and saw the greenest eyes ever. His dark brown hair was tousled and his face was flawless. I opened my mouth to say thanks but I got pulled away by Lynn. "What the hell? He was hot" I whisper yelled at her angrily. "You have to win Xander's heart not his" she snapped. I rolled my eyes and she pushed me causing me to bump into a hard warm chest. I looked up and saw Xander. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Do you know where Kellin is?" he shook his head. I nodded and walked back over to Lynn. "Hey Destiny there's a cute guy asking for you over there" a girl came and said she pointed out of the crowd and I saw Wyatt. I smiled and ran over to him and tackled him in the sand. He started laughing while I kissed all over his face. "I haven't seen you in like forever" I squealed. "I know. I was just walking when I saw you so I thought I'd talk to you" I smiled and helped him up. "Guess what? Connor asked me to marry him" he squealed I started laughing. "I know I went ring shopping with him today" he smiled and we both sat down on the sand. "Where's Connor?" I asked. "Here" I looked behind me and he kissed my head before sitting in front of me and Wyatt.

"How's your mum?" Wyatt asked me. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you really care?" he shook his head. After we talked for a while they left and I went back to my friends. Well I tried to find them. Ny eyes landed on Xander who was stumbling slightly and laughing his ass off. His blonde hair looked magnificent in the moonlight and his blue eyes looked like christmas lights.

"Destiny you have to meet my brother" the quiet girl from my maths and English class said. You could smell the alcohol on her breath. "JAMIE? GOD DAMN IT" a deep voice yelled. She giggled "That's him. Let's go" she grabbed my hand and I dragged me in the direction of the voice. She gave me a push and I groaned as mh forehead smacked off a hard chest. "What is it with people pushing me?" I muttered. "Are you ok? I am so sorry" I looked up and smiled as I saw the green eyes I bumped into a couple of hours ago. "I'm fine" I reassured him.

"Channing this is Destiny. Destiny this is my big brother Channing. Gotta go" Channing grabbed her arm before she could run away. "You are never leaving my sight ever again" he told her sternly. She just giggled and said "Just chat Destiny up and have fun you loser"

"I'm gonna go" I said but Jamie grabbed my hand. "I know you haven't had a boyfriend. So Channing can be your new boyfriend" both me and Channing blushed. "Want me to help you take her home?" I asked her brother. "Yes please" he said we took her back to his car and put her in the back seat. I climbed in the passenger seat and Channing started driving.

When we got to their house and I helped Jamie get out. "You know" she started then giggled. "You and Channing make the perfect couple" I rolled my eyes and Channing pulled her into the house. I waited by the door and waited for Channing to come back down.

"Want me to take you to the party or home?" he asked me slightly nervous. "Um...can you take me home please?" he nodded and pulled the car keys from his pocket. When we got to my house I turned to him and kissed his cheek causing both of us to blush. "Thank you" I told him. "No problem...um..do you maybe...want to go see a movie sometime?" he asked me while still blushing. "I would love too" I sakd making him smile. I gave him my number and kissed his cheek again. "Night Channing" I said.

"Night Destiny" I smiled and climbed out of the car. I walked up to the front door and it opened to a scowling Xander. "Who the hell was that?" he asked peering over my shoulder at the disappearing car. "Channing Hartley. Jamie's brother" I said walking past him. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a drink for my dry throat.

"Shy Jamie?" I nodded and I could of sworn I heard him mutter "I'm gonna kill her" I shook it off and walked upstairs to my room. I heard a baby's cry coming from Xander's room. I looked over my shoulder and saw no sign of Xander. I sighed and walked in his room. I followed the noise to a room that was located in Xander's massive bedroom. I opened the door and saw what looked like Jackson's room. When he saw me he raised his arms. I picked him up and he put his head on my shoulder. I put my own head on top of his and started rocking him.

I started to hum the morticians daughter to him but stopped when Xander came in the room. "What are you doing?" he asked. "He was crying. I couldn't just leave him" I said bitterly before carrying on humming. "I'll take him" before I could protest he took him out of my hands harshly.

I walked back to my room and went and brushed my teeth. I left my hair in the braid and changed into my pyjamas.