Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I woke up with my head laying on a hard, yet warm chest. I cuddled deeper into it and heard an angelic chuckle. I opened my eyes and rubbed them sleepily. I looked up and saw Xander peering down at me. "Morning baby" he whispered kissing my lips briefly. "Morning" I said yawning. I stretched and ended up hitting him in the face. "Ow!" he exclaimed. I covered my mouth and sat up. "I'm sorry, are you ok?" I asked. He moved his hand from his eye. It was red but not that bad. I pressed my lips against it and kissed down to his lips.

"Daddy?" a small boys voice called. I shot up and looked over at the door. Jackson was stood with the door wide open and a confused look on his face. He walked inside the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He struggled to climb on the bed so I helped him up. "Jackson you can't just walk into my room" Xander said with a stern voice. Jackson pouted. "I sorry daddy, I wanted to see you. I missed you"

I "Aw"'d and Xander sighed deeply. "I missed you too bud, come here" he opened his arms and Jackson leapt into them. Xander grabbed my arm and pulled me into the hug as well. I looked up and smiled. Xander placed a kiss on my lips and we both looked at Jackson who was smiling. "Now Jackson, you can't tell anyone about me and Destiny ok?" Jackson nodded and kissed my cheek. I giggled and kissed his back.

I sneaked into my own room and did what I did most mornings. Today was a Friday and I couldn't wait for the weekend. Xander had promised me that we could spend all of the weekend together. I walked out of my bedroom wearing a off the shoulder black shirt and white skinny jeans. I had my hair in a braid.

Xander walked out of his room with Jackson on her shoulders. He instantly smiled when he saw me. I felt my cheeks heat up under his gaze. He chuckled and quickly kissed my lips. He stepped back in time just as the guest bedroom door opened. "Xander, when can we talk?" Jennifer asked him, completely ignoring my presence. Not that I cared.

Xander frowned. "Jennifer please, leave me alone" he said heading for the stairs. Jennifer took a deep breath before saying "I lied" Xander stopped in his tracks and turned around. "About what?" She looked down at the floor ashamed. "I lied about being pregnant with your baby"

"So you're not pregnant?" he asked, his pink lips curving up into a smile. "I am pregnant, just not with your child" she looked up slowly and suddenly Xander hugged her. Me and her were both shocked. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" he chanted. He ran downstairs holding on to Jackson's legs while he laughed. I glanced at Jennifer before walking downstairs. Isla was in the kitchen laughing along. With Jackson as Xander did a happy dance. I started laughing. He. looked over at me and grabbed my hands then spun me around.

Jackson squealed as he clung to Xander as Xander picked my up and spun me around. I laughed and wrapped my arms around Xander's neck. He put me on the floor and was about to kiss me until we heard footsteps approaching. He lifted Jackson off his shoulders as I grabbed some toast. I smiled as he kissed Jackson's cheek, then nose, then forehead. "Morning Janet, morning dad" Xander said smiling and picking his backpack up. I took a mouthful of orange juice and then finished the rest in one go.

"We better get going Destiny"

"Don't you want any breakfast?" I asked him. He took a bite out of Isla's toast then drank some of her juice before picking my backpack up and pulling me out of the house.

As soon as we were put of sight of the house he turned around and gave me my bag. "Xander, we have at least 10 minutes until we have to go to school" I told him. A cheeky smile grew to his lips. "I wanted to spend time with you and I couldn't do that if we stayed at home a while longer" I smiled at him and entwined our fingers.

We slowly started to walk to the park. "What's on your mind?" he asked me as he saw the focused look on my face. I frowned and said "I hate my mom" I don't, but I do. "Why?" he asked. I sighed before saying "Simple, she married your dad and made you my stepbrother"

"Yeah, but if she didn't, i wouldn't of gotten to know you and. fall in love with you"

"I guess" I said looking up at him. He smiled and stopped me. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I snaked my arms. around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. "Destiny? Xander?" we broke apart and looked to the side of us where the voice came from. I saw Jamie with a smirk on his face. "Hey Jamie" Xander said awkwardly. Jamie just chuckled.

"I would let you continue but you might be late for school" my face grew confused and so I looked at the time on my phone. "You know when you kiss each other it's like you don't have to breath" he said chuckling again. We all walked to school, me and Xander had our hands entwined. "So are you gonna tell people your dating?" Jamie asked us. Me and Xander looked at each other. "It's up to Destiny"

They both looked at me. "I don't care" I said, even though my heart beat quicken as we got closer to the school. When Jamie saw Lynn his smile grew. He said a quick bye to us before jogging over to her. I froze in mh tracks making Xander stop and turn to me. "I..." I said trailing off and looking over at the school. "We don't have to tell anyone yet" he whispered to me while stroking my cheek.

"I want to it's just..." I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat. "I don't know what people would say" he glanced over his shoulder at the school before returning his gaze to me. "Dest, I love you and no one can change that. I don't care if you want people to know about us or not. I just want to be with you ok?" he was so sweet. I nodded and kissed his lips.

"Just...give me a few days k?" he nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled away from the hug and kissed my head before running over to his friends that were in sight. I watched him then sighed. I put my earphones in and listened to my dad's favourite song by his favourite singer. An American Trilogy by Elvis Presley.

I was in my maths lesson when Lynn narrowed her eyes at me. "Am I your best friend?"

"Of course you are, why would ask me a question you already know the answer to?" I asked her as I pulled my math textbook from my backpack. "Then why didn't you tell me you and Xander were a thing?" she whispered making sure no one could hear. The teacher walked through the door and sat at her desk. "We only got made it official last night. We've decided not tell anyone. Xander might not of told his friends so please don't tell anyone"

"Then how does Jamie know?" a small smile appeared at her lips as she spoke his name. It soon disappeared. "He saw us making out in the park"

"Destiny, Lynn. do have you something to share with the class?" the teacher ordered. I felt heat rise to my cheeks in embarrassment. We both shook our heads and she continued to write some sums on the board. "You better announce it to everyone soon, because if you don't I will" I bit my bottom lip.

I sat down at the empty tale in the cafeteria with Lynn and Kellin. Lynn smirked at me then nodded over to Xander's table. I looked over and saw him looking at me. He winked at me, I blushed and gave him a small smile. I looked back at Lynn to find her watching Jamie. "Please do us all a favour and go ask him out. We both know you like each other and it's clear to everyone that he isn't going to make the first move, so go and ask him out. Or at least kiss him so he can do something" I said in an angry tone. Lynn and Kellin looked at me shocked.

I never, ever got mad at my friends, but Lynn was seriously annoying me. "I will if you go and kiss your boyfriend in front of everyone" she said smirking. I shot her a glare. "Who's your boyfriend?" Kellin asked. "Xander Williams" Lynn said, a big smirk on her face. Kellin chocked on his food earning a pat on the back from me.

"FINALLY" he screamed making people look at his weird outburst of the words. I looked between my best friends before looking at Xander's table. I looked over at Jamie then stood up. "If I do this you have to promise me to kiss or ask Jamie out" Lynn nodded and smirked. I fumbled with my hands as I approached my beautiful boyfriend and his friends. Nash patted Xander's shoulder then pointed to me. "Hi" Xander said smiling up at me. "Hi, um...can I talk to you in private?" his face fell slightly as he nodded and stood up. I glanced over at Lynn. She nodded and I turned back to Xander. "What's up baby?" he whispered.

"I just want to kiss you" I mumbled. He smiled. "Here? In front of everyone?" I took a deep breath before nodding and letting it out. He smiled making me smile. I entwined our fingers and kissed his sweet, soft, pink lips. I guess people saw from the gasps around us. "JAMES YOU TOTALLY OWE ME 20 BUCKS" Benji yelled. I pulled away from Xander and we both looked over at them. They all clapped and cheered making me blush and laugh.

"I love your friends" I said smiling. Xander kissed my lips once more. "Crazy aren't they?" I laughed and nodded. "Totally" I said smiling up at him.