Chapter 15

Chapter 15

It was a Friday and people couldn't wait until school ended so they could start their weekend plans. Me and Xander were hanging out for the rest of the day and our parents were returning in a weeks time.

When the bell rang I walked to my locker and stiffed my books inside, as practically everyone ran out the doors like a hurd of wild beasts. I shook my head smiling at them all slightly. I looked around and as Kellin approached me. "What are you doing tonight?" he asked.

"Hanging out with Xander" he raised an eyebrow at me but I dismissed it.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as I shut my locker. "Hanging out at Nash's house with James, Brady, Benji, Hadley and Tanner then going on a date"

"Really with who?" I asked smiling. "Cindy" my smile dropped from my face. She was one of the many whore's around school. "Yeah. I lost a bet anyway wish me luck"

"Good luck" I smiled and kissed his cheek before he sighed and grumbled to himself while walking away.

I walked to the room Xander was having his detention in. I looked through the window and saw him talking to a guy from the football team. I didn't know his name but he was cute. Not as cute as Xander himself though. I mean Xander's really, really cute. Almost...perfect.

When the door opened I jumped back and smiled when Xander walked out. "Haha...see ya dude" he told the guy. The guy nodded and said "Yeah bye dude...have fun" Xander rolled his eyes eyes and looked down at me. "Destiny...I..." he said softly. His eyes scanned my face before he sighed. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing...wanna go and get some ice cream?" I nodded and smiled.

As we were walking home from the ice cream shop, I looked up at him. "Can I ask you something...personal?" he asked me, avoiding eye contact. "Sure" I said looking back down at the pavement. "Have you ever had your first kiss?" he glanced down at me momentarily. "Not yet" I said blushing. I glanced up at him and saw his frowning at the ground, it slowly curved up into a smile then a smirk. I shook my head and looked back down at the side walk.

When we got home we both ran to his room and he set up his xbox. I sat on his bean bag in his room and he took the one next to me. "What we playing?" I asked him moving a strand of hair out of my eyes as his eyes watched my every move. "Call of duty" he said turning back round to face the screen. "Prepare to win" I said. From the corner of my eye I saw him smile. So Xander won...no shock there like.

I turned my head around to face him as he was quiet for a short time. He was just staring at me. "Destiny...I have to tell you something" he leaned in closer. His breath fanning my face, making my breath get caught in my throat. His leaned in closer and our noses were touching. My heart was pounding in my chest wanting to break free and for him to claim it. Not like he already hasn't. I stared deeply in his blue mesmerising eyes and he looked back into mine. If he wasn't already close enough he moved even closer. Was he gonna kiss me?

Our lips were a few inches apart when...