Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Explain what Destiny?" she screamed. Mad was the understatement of what she was feeling right now. She looked like she wanted to rip our heads off.

"Janet, this isn't Destiny's fault." Xander said, defending me.

"Shut it!" Xander tensed up.

"You can't talk to him like that." I yelled at her. She glared at me.

"Let's just see what Jack has to say about this shall we?" me and Xander looked at each other. I looked back at my mom as she walked out of the bedroom. Me and Xander ran after her.

"Mum, please." I cried out. I could feel tears rimming my eyes. I wanted everyone to know about our relationship but not like this...I should of known our parents wouldn't approve of our relationship. I should of known.

"Destiny, I forgave you when I found out you had been talking to Connor but this is just unexpectable. I don't know what has gotten into you lately."

"What's wrong?" Jack asked when he saw all of our faces.

I looked down ashamed as tears ran down my eyes. I couldn't look at anyone...Not Kellin, not Isla, not even my boyfriend. "I'm sending Destiny to go and live with her brother." I looked up at her.

"What? Why?" Xander yelled, he already knew the answer.

"Oh come on Xander you know the reason for that! This is partly your fault, you're both to blame!"

"Don't talk to my son like that!" Jack told my mom sternly.

"You don't know what I caught them doing! Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to make out with each other!" Silence filled the whole house.

"She's not my sister!" Xander yelled at her.

"W-What?" Jack asked. I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. I couldn't look anyone in the eyes right now.

"I found your son kissing my daughter like a boyfriend kisses his girlfriend."

"Xander? Is this true?"

Xander didn't say anything for a while before saying, "I love her dad. Maybe it took me a while to realise it but I do. You always said that you can't help who you fall in love with."

"That's true Xander, but your stepsister?"

"I never wanted you to marry Janet, Dest didn't either but we didn't stop the wedding because we cared for your happiness. We let you be happy so why can't we be happy?"

"D, you ok?" A voice whispered. I looked up at Kellin and shook my head. Kellin sighed and looked behind me, I followed his gaze and saw Xander with tears falling down his cheeks. Xander looked over at me, I looked away before our eyes could meet.

I couldn't take the silence anymore so I ran upstairs and started packing my clothes. The door opened and hit off the wall, I jumped and looked at the person responsible. Xander grabbed my hands to stop me from putting anything else in my suitcase. I turned my body to look up at him.

"You can't leave...you can't leave me...you can't leave Jackson."

"Xander...I can't take this. If I can't be with you then I'm not staying here." I turned away so I couldn't see the sad look on his face. I knew. I had broken both his heart and mine.

"So...are you breaking up with me?" I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to, I really didn't want to. He was the only boy I've ever loved and probably ever will love.

"Maybe we should just give each other some space." The look on his face killed me. I felt another loose tear run down my cheek, I wiped it away and started dragging my suitcase downstairs.

"I'll be back for the rest of my stuff tomorrow." I mumbled to Jack and my mum before I walked out of the door. Kellin and Isla stood at the door.

"Want me to phone Connor and Wyatt for you?" Kellin asked me. I nodded and Isla ran and hugged me. "I'm sorry she found out." she mumbled into my shoulder.

"It wasn't your fault." I told her, she pulled away from me.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"Jackson's gonna be devasted...and Xander...well he's gonna be moody and heartbroken." She told me.

"I don't want to leave them, I love Jackson he's like a son to me and I love Xander more than anything...He's the first boy I've ever fallen in love with." I told her. She glanced over her shoulder at Jack, who was stood in the doorway.

"Tell him I'm sorry." She nodded and sighed.

***

"Angel, dinners ready." Wyatt said sitting down on the edge of my new bed. My heart twisted at the nickname.

"Don't call me that." I mumbled with my head stuffed in my pillow.

"Why?" he asked stroking my hair.

"Xander calls me that."

"Oh, sweetie I'm sorry." I turned over onto my back and looked up at him.

"I really miss him." I whispered to him. A tear ran down my cheek and he awed.

"Jellybean, I know you do. But you'll see him tomorrow at school...Come and get something to eat."

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled turning back round on my stomach.

"Ok, make sure you eat something later." I nodded and heard the door close a few seconds later. I loved the way Wyatt was like a brother to me even before Connor asked for his hand in marriage.

I scrabbled for my phone as I heard my ringtone playing.

"What?" I asked moodily into the phone.

"I guess that answers my question," Lynn's voice said. "Kellin told me what happened." I didn't say anything.

"How about you come to my house and we'll have a girls night?"

"No." I said bluntly.

"Destiny you can't just sit and mope around."

"But I love him." I whined like a five year old.

"I know you do and he loves you, but moping around the house isn't gonna do you any good. Trust me, you'll feel a lot better if you get out of the house."

I though about it before saying, "Fine, but I won't be happy."

"Great, I'll get everything ready." She hung up and I groaned.