Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Earth to Destiny" Isla said waving her hand in front of my face. I looked at her. "Sorry what did you say?"

"Are you ok?" I nodded.

"I was just thinking. Xander doesn't really seem like the type of guy to get a girl pregnant" I said voicing my previous thoughts. "I know. It was a bad time for him but Jackson is the best thing thats ever happened to him. He tells me all the time" I nodded and smiled at her before going back upstairs.

I stopped when I saw something I really, really didn't want to see. "You're supposed to have sex in a bedroom not out in the passage" I said. They both jumped and stopped kissing. I ignored Jennifers eyes burning into me as I walked into my bedroom. My heart was shattered. I felt like crying, 6 years of my life would be wasted obsessing over a boy that, obviously, doesn't feel the same way. Him and Jennifer were practically naked in the middle of the hallway. The only clothing Xander had on was a pair of boxers and Jennifer only had her panties on. Her bra was with the rest of her and Xander's clothes.

A couple of minutes later I heard moaning. I so badly wanted my mum or Jack to catch them but he and my mums room was downstairs opposite the kitchen. They couldn't hear a thing that was happening upstairs. I pulled my earphones in and blasted Black veil brides. I sat on my stool and started playing drumming in time with CC. I didn't even stop when Isla came into my room and started watching me. I just hummed along and glanced up at her. I stopped when I got a text from Lynn.

Lynn: Who are they? What are they called? Have you got a stepbrother? Is he our age? Is he cute?

Me: They're people. They're called Xander and Isla Williams. Yes. He's 17 duh. He's gorgeous :P

Soon I got a phone call by none other then Lynn. As soon as I answered I held the phone away from my ear as she screamed really loud down the receiver. Isla giggled and waved bye to me. I did the same and Lynn started hyperventilating. "Calm down" I told her giggling.

"I will not calm down. My best friend is step siblings with the hottest guy in the universe. You have a crush on him. Why does he have to be your stepbrother? Why not some guy you're not in love with?"

"I have asked myself them questions already Lynn. I guess I'll have to get over him" I said sighing. I laid down on my bed. "Destiny are you crazy? No girl can get over him. He has a child you know"

"I know he looks exactly like him. His names Jackson and he's 3 years old" I told her. "You know some people date their stepsister or stepbrother. It's practically normal" I smiled and shook my head. "Lynn I'm fine. It's ok. Look I'm really tired and I just wanna go to sleep. I've already heard him pleasuring a girl" I said walking out on to the balcony. "What? Who?" she asked.

"Jennifer. Jackson's mum. One minute they were arguing. I go down and get a drink then when i walk back upstairs he's in his boxers and shes in her panties" she gasped. "What colour where his boxers?" she whispered. I held in a laugh "I wasn't looking. Night Lynn"

"Night Dest. I know where he lives i'll come round and we can hang out. Bye" she hung up before I could protest or say bye. I walked into the bathroom attached to my room and started brushing my teeth. I let my hair fall on to my shoulders and I started changing into what I always wear for bed. A tank top and a pair of pyjama shorts.

I laid down under my black covers and closed my eyes. I soon started drifting off to sleep.

I woke up with a start. I wiped the bead of sweat that had formed off my forehead and sat up. I looked at the time. 6:58 AM. I pulled on my ugg boots and slid open the door to my balcony. I smiled as I saw the sun rising. I sat down on the chair that was outside and watched the sun. When my alarm rang I quickly ran and turned it off. I didn't understand why I needed the alarm on anymore since there was no school. I stayed outside listening to my music until Connor rang. "Hey" I said.

"Hey sis, I sorta need your help" he sounded nervous. "What is it?" I asked. He took a deep breath. "I know me and Wyatt are only 18 but I want to marry him. If he doesn't want to marry me yet then I'll wait but I really love him so I wanna ask him"

"That is so cute. Meet me outside the mall at 12 ok?" I asked smiling.

"Ok" he hung up. Connor and Wyatt are the cutest couple in the world. They love each other so much and have been dating since they were 13. That's the reason my mum hates Connor. Because he's gay. I don't gave a rats ass about who loves who and if they're gay, a lesbian, bisexual or straight. As long as they love each other that's all that matters. Love means no gender and people need to learn that.