47 - Dinner Date?

Start from the beginning

"Kahit saang restaurant pa. Anong gusto mong kainin?"

"Let's see, parang gusto kong Italian cuisine."

"Italian cuisine it is."

After checking out 3 italian restaurants that they searched on the net...

"Meng, ang dami pa ring tao, wrong timing yata kasi Friday night. I-plano na lang kaya natin? I will make reservations."

"Ano ka ba, hanap pa tayo! We need to eat anyway."

They were cruising along the road looking for more restaurant when Meng spotted something.

"Richard, itabi mo yung sasakyan, bilis!" she said holding on to his arm.

"Bakit? Ano yun?" He slowed down and inched his way to the side of the road.

"Nakikita mo ba yun? Yun na lang ang dinner natin."

"Meng, wala akong nakikitang restaurant."

"Ayan o, yung fishball vendor. Itodo mo na yung 100 pesos mo. Bili ka chicken balls, squid balls, fish balls saka kikiam."

"Seryoso ka? Street food yan Meng."

"Sige na! Alalahanin mo, wala pang 12 hours yung peace agreement natin."

Scratching his head, he went down and bought the food as requested.

They ended up sitting on the grass by a tree at one of the less crowded garden/parks somewhere in Alabang wearing caps, with the hordes of street food between them in plastic cups and paper plates and siyempre mawawala ba ang ice cold...... (A/N: Taste the feeling!)

(A/N: Yung totoo Tisoy, bakit napunta kayo sa Alabang? Malapit na sa Laguna yan ah!)

"Alam mo, I never imagined that my first solo dinner date with you will be like this."

"Bakit ano ba inimagine mo?"

"I was imagining us in evening clothes having sunset cruise dinner along Manila Bay, complete with a string quartet serenading us." he said closing his eyes and imagining the scenario

"Pang-movie naman ang imagination mo eh. O diba, mas special 'to?"

Meng took two fishball sticks and gave one to him. "One for you, one for me. Fight!"

RJ leaned against the tree, put his arms across his knees and gazed at her holding the fishball stick, causing her to pause eating. "O bakit ganyan ang tingin mo sa 'kin?"

"Who would have thought, the princess earlier in the taping is now sitting on the grass eating street food. Iba ka rin eh!"

"Alam mo at the end of the day, ako pa rin yun, si Menggay na ordinaryong tao."