3.1 Serendipity....Almost

(A/N: Eto na nga, 30 mins earlier....in Greenbelt)

MENG

"Maine, final week na ng Cooking with Chef E and Ryzza next week. Napakataas ng rating ng show, ano ang aasahan ng viewers sa season 3?"

"Ate Love, nagsimula na po ang creative team namin na 'iluto' ang bagong concept ng Season 3. Abangan po natin kung may mga chef princess pa ba o baka mga mascot na ang makikita ng mga viewers natin na magluluto- #ChangeIsComing."

"Naku siguradong aabangan nila yan, kasama na kami doon. Last question, Maine. Nalaman ng Unang Hirit na di katulad noong season 1 at 2 na tuloy-tuloy, magkakaroon daw muna ng 1 buwang break bago ang bagong season. Anong balak mo during the season break? "

"Para po mas mapaganda pa ang concept ng show Ate Love. Kaya ipapalabas po muna ang the best of seasons 1 and 2. It's a welcome break para sa amin ni Ryzza. Ako po, bakasyon muna before resume ang ibang commitments."

"I'm sure tatanungin ng mga supporters mo kung saan ka pupunta, care to share? Are you going out of the country"

"Secret po! Sorry hindi ko po puwedeng sabihin but I'm sure my supporters will understand."

"I'm sure they will. Thank you Maine sa pagpapaunlak mo sa interview namin. Wishing you all the best and we hope to see you back for season 3. Now, back to you guys!"

"And CUT! Ok, people! That's a wrap!"

"Thank you Maine, salamat sa pagluluto kanina on the spot! Puwede bang pa-selfie para sa aking unica hija?"

"Sure, Ate Love"

"Siyanga pala, sa Friday ang airing nitong interview. Enjoy your break Chef, ma-mimiss ka namin. Mag-guest ka sa Eat Bulaga ha!"

"Why not, coconut, tingnan po natin. Thank you Ate Love. Thank you po sa interview."

The interview with Unang Hirit was conducted at a gourmet restaurant at the 2/F of Greebelt 3. One section was closed off just for the camera setup, the small crew of GMA Unang Hirit and Meng's team of course.

Habang nagliligpit ang crew, Meng took advantage of the lull to watch the people outside. She has a clear view of the patio outside of the restaurant.

They have been here since 7am, when the restaurant was still closed, and with the setup, makeup and the actual taping, it's now almost lunch time. The crowd are starting to trickle in for their lunch dates or appointments. Office workers in chic and executive suites, socialites out to meet their friends, and just ordinary people going about their daily activities.

She used to be one of them, with not a care in the world. She can go window shopping anytime she wants (kuripot siya), hang out with her closest friends once in a while, go on food trips or just simply sit and just enjoy watching people after a day's grind at the office where she used to work before she was discovered 8 months ago.

And even though they're well off, she did her share of commuting on bus and LRT, yung tipong halos makipagpalitan ka ng mukha sa pagsiksik para makasakay. That's how her parents taught her.

Oh to be unknown and carefree.

Now she's the one being constantly watched wherever she goes. Now, she needs to at least be mindful of what she wear, not that she care what they say about her style but the management does. Now, she needs to be careful of what she post in her social media accounts. Now, she needs to filter what she write in her blog - no more online random thoughts just for the heck of writing what she feels. Now, she seldom have "me" time outside that she can truly enjoy. Now, her home is her only sanctuary.