Commercial break

This is not an official update. This commercial break is brought to you by Platinum karaoke :)

If you reached this page, eh di madaming Wow!

Kidding aside, maraming maraming salamat po! You don't know what it means to me na may nagbabasa ng story.

Before we move on, I think some explanations are in order about the plot. Why the mountains, why a Mangyan village of all places for a possible setting?

Hindi n'yo naitatanong (sabi nga ni Ryzza) pero itanong n'yo na rin, this story came about in PEX (kaway-kaway housemates!) last year when a question was posted fo a possible plot for a teleserye for A & M (known in the PEX mansion as Gov and Madam). Special mention and thanks kay maroons89 for commenting on the initial concept.

It has to be romcom na may kurot pa rin sa puso. So, why not a plot where Maine is the celebrity and Alden is a private citizen who is not aware of the existence of Maine the celebrity? How in the world can that happen? "taga-bundok" lang siguro ang puwedeng hindi makakilala sa kanya. And so the idea of a mountaineering Alden came to play. It also helps that RJ, in real life, loves the mountains. Para maiba naman.

They need to have a period of interaction where her identity will remain a secret - walang media, walang signal. At doon po pumasok ang volunteer work sa isang Mangyan village in the remote part of Occidental Mindoro. I admit, this is the trickiest part of the plot and something that cannot be taken lightly because they deserve respect and honor as one of the largest indigenous people in the Philippines.

Opo, masokista ako, gusto kong pahirapan ang sarili ko. I'll try to stick to scenarios backed by facts and articles hanggang makakaya - the rest will be fictional. And this is where I will ask for help. Feel free to comment if there are things that you think will be offensive and I will make the adjustments.

It's going to be "one week" in the Mangyan village in the mountains, if you also have scenarios or scenes that you want included, comment away. We'll see what we can do. Just remember that they will leave the mountain with fictional RJ still not aware of fictional Meng's identity.

Opo, mahaba-haba pa po ito, aabot pa sila sa sibilisasyon and beyond. So hope you stay with the journey.

Muli, maraming, maraming salamat po!