Chapter-31 The One With The Business Deal

Haroon's POV
"So gentleman I hope you all liked the presentation."- I said hoping for a good news.
The delegates exchanged glances and I could judge from their facial expressions that they seemed quite impressed.

"The idea looks quite tempting."- Mr. Arnold said.
"Yea even I agree, I think we should collaborate."- Mr. Craig smiled and said.
"Then what are we waiting for?! Mr. Haroon we really liked your idea and design of new boutique. I think we must sign the deal?"- Mr. Arnold said showing his bright teeth and my happiness was over the moon now.

"I still have some doubts, I would like to see the documents and read them once, to clear my doubts."- Mr. Jacob said with a straight face.

I knew it he would definitely create some problems. I was already warned of his behaviour of creating problems. But I have prepared all the documents before hand in case of any such situations.

"Sure Mr. Jacob, I have them right here with me."- I said as I opened the file and was only left with a shock as the documents were not to be found.

Where did they go?! I had kept them right here! Damn it!
If he comes to know that the documents are not here with me, he will get a chance to humiliate!

"Mr. Jacob I think we....."- I was interuppted by the knock on the door.

I clearly said Sophia that nobody should interfere the meeting! Then who the hell it is!

There was a knock on the door again and then after a few seconds I saw Abeer peeking inside the room.

What the hell is she doing here!

"May in come in Sir?"- She asked and without my permission entered the conference room.

What the eff!

"Good Afternoon Gentleman."- Abeer chirped smiling widely with the tray of 4 coffees in her hands.

What even?!

She kept each cup of coffee in front of each delegate and then kept the cup in front of me.
She looked at me while keeping the cup in front of me, smiling lightly and I glared at her.

She closed her eyes for mere second signalling me to calm down. She kept the tray in front of me and started her chatter box.

"Gentlemen my name is Abeer Rashid. I am Mr. Haroon's personal assistant and I make a great coffee, I am sure you all will love it."- She blabbered happily and I looked at her dumbfounded, luckily all three of them chuckled at her stupidity.

What even?! Ye yahan apni wahh wahai karwane aai hai?

"Sorry for the inconvinience gentlemen, but please excuse us for a second."- I said embarassingly.

I held her bare arm and dragged her at a corner.

"What are you doing here! I told you not to come!"- I said with gritted teeth to her, only audible to her.

I looked sideways and saw Mr. Jacob looking at us, while Mr. Arnold and Mr. Craig were busy discussing something.
I passed him an embarassing smile and returned my attention back to Abeer.

"Will you tell me! What was all that?!"- I asked her again and she took a deep breath.
"I will tell you but first calm down and listen to me!"- She said.
"I don't have time for your drama Abeer, Just get out from here right now! I am already tensed about the papers which are not to be found and now you are he...."- I said in a hushed voice when she again interuppted by keeping her hand on my mouth.

"Shshhh!!! Bohoth bolte hain aap!! Kabhi meri bhi sun lia karein Mr. Haroon!"- She said.

Her hand was still on my lips and I just kept staring at her. She immediately realized her action and removed her hand instantly.